**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game Life Balance Feature Idea

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Not sure if you agree but to account for times in real life when you can't visit the Contest, I think this would be a nice idea. Have the ability to toggle on an option to auto-sell things expiring out of your stash. So instead of old / expiring items getting the old Thanos snap, have them auto-convert to gold if you choose to toggle this option on...

Just a thought....
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    I like this idea very much
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I would be in favour of this change. A subtle but nice improvement
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 357 ★★★
    Auto-help in Arena would be a welcomed addition too...
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Magonus said:

Not sure if you agree but to account for times in real life when you can't visit the Contest, I think this would be a nice idea. Have the ability to toggle on an option to auto-sell things expiring out of your stash. So instead of old / expiring items getting the old Thanos snap, have them auto-convert to gold if you choose to toggle this option on...

Just a thought....

First they would need to "fix" the fact that there are things that end up in your stash that you can not sell. Really they should increase the inventory cap on higher value items... But since they sell "Sigil" that increases the inventory limits on certain items, I doubt that will happen in a meaningful way.

Not saying this isn't a good idea,