**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revives vs health potions vs units for the 6.4.6 GM fight

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Currently preparing for my first go at 6.4.6 grandmaster. Trying to figure out how many revive potions, health potions, and units to hoard first. Planning on bringing in team of

5/65 colossus sig 120 for most of the fight
5/65 professor x sig 40 for reversed controls
6 star rank 1 OR for synergies
5/65 magneto for path clearing (mainly warlock)
5/65 archangel for path clearing

Is the GM a fight where there is no point using health potions to heal to 100 percent each time? What’s the most efficient use of potions?

What’s the most revives someone could use for this fight? 100? 300?

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Use only team revives.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Remaxqq - so you would bring 5 champs who could damage him independently and then take a turn with each at 40 Percent health before reviving the team again? It certainly would be a more efficient use of units
    IcePick said:

Remaxqq - so you would bring 5 champs who could damage him independently and then take a turn with each at 40 Percent health before reviving the team again? It certainly would be a more efficient use of units

I did it that way. 400 units = 10 lvl2 revives = 10 champs revived. 400 units = 4 lvl2 team revives = 20 champs revived.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Thanks renaxxq. You can’t argue with the math as long as all 5 champs are useful. What 5 did you use?
    edited October 2021
    6* R3 Sunspot, 5* R5 Stealth Suit Spidey, Magneto, Doom and Claire. Took cosmic path. Sunspot is good for cosmic path but not that great against GM but since he is R3 6*...
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Team revives only until you start getting the hang of it. Then you can start using pots where you feel necessary. Also if you feel that a certain champion is working significantly better for you then revives that one
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I would mainly use team revives for the first two phases, however for his third phase I struggled hard and only was able to get him wounded twice. I found that Aegon was the best champ to use cause I got him to around 500 hits and his damage output was strong so I would revive him and use potions and slowly chip away his health during that phase.

In total I used around 20 40% revives and 8 team revives
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

I would mainly use team revives for the first two phases, however for his third phase I struggled hard and only was able to get him wounded twice. I found that Aegon was the best champ to use cause I got him to around 500 hits and his damage output was strong so I would revive him and use potions and slowly chip away his health during that phase.

In total I used around 20 40% revives and 8 team revives

I don’t mean to be rude, but OP, let me tell you, this is a horrible strategy. In fact failing a few times with inverted but getting a couple of good wounded phases will be significantly cheaper than trying to push through with aegons normal damage
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    For the Grandmaster I would recommend watching Brian Grants’s Colossus Solo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2OxneQvOUQ

I watched this video a lot to prepare for the fight and it really helped. Used a couple of single revives mainly due to Dex bug