Options

Need Hulk in 3 star featured arena

It was said that today the arena featured champion will be HULK which means that HULK arena will be played both in 3 & 4 STAR featured arena but just I log in MCOC ARENA GROUND I got shocked why kabam you didn't mentioned that there will be THOR (RAGNAROK) as 3 star featured champ in arena ?

I was very happy from last day news came that HULK will be a featured champion in MCOC I needed 3 star HULK badly now my all excitement got crushed I request kabam to kindly answer my quarry please.

Comments

• Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    What do u mean? We just had Thor ragnarok as 3* featured, next is Hulk.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Sorry man. Just noticed. Yeah don't know whats up with that
  • Options
    WaseemWaseem Posts: 32
    check the battle arena brother ....., soon you will also not believe your eyes.....
  • Options
    Its ok, if I was in your place I would have questioned this...
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    If im not mistaken, Hulk 3* is unique champ, i got him cause I bought some cheap promotion long ago to support an animal cause, dont remember the name of the foundation tough. I d be surprised if they give him now on the arena
  • Options
    Codornas wrote: »
    If im not mistaken, Hulk 3* is unique champ, i got him cause I bought some cheap promotion long ago to support an animal cause, dont remember the name of the foundation tough. I d be surprised if they give him now on the arena

Apps for earth :-)
    http://mbch.guide/en/champions/eksklyuzivnye-chempiony/
  • Options
    ok agreed with you for a certain extend but they should specify that THOR (RAGNAROK) is 3 star featured champion why to give half information rather than giving full information about the arena's , why what's the use of following the MCOC site for daily updates..
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Waseem relax, bug is fixed :-)
    from this
    uOtqNNNnymM.jpg
    to this
    zcFwF7rNflg.jpg
    looks like someone put wrong image :-)
  • Options
    OMG I am happy thanks bro you saved me from heart attack
  • Options
    hahahaha lolz so true ....
  • Options
    yup seen it just now thanks buddy & KABAM thanks for the generous action from your side really appreciate it...
  • Options
    So what will be the grinding target for 3 STAR HULK any idea.....
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Waseem wrote: »
    So what will be the grinding target for 3 STAR HULK any idea.....

Usually the cutoff for 3* is around 1.5m