**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Buffs

Another month has gone by and 2 more champions have been buffed… sort of. Nebula didn’t need much to become a good champion making her a perfect option for a value update buff. Karnak was basically a useless champion in need of an overhaul. Did we get that overhaul? Lol not even close. The moved another signature ability into the main kit, changed a few words around and called it a buff. Does he have the chance to be good? Maybe but it’s more likely that he’ll still go unused. kabam will end up wasting another spot in a couple months fixing him again. Remember when kabam said they were dropping the champion buffs from 3 to 2 to make sure their updates were good and the champion was now playable? Well it just seems like they wanted to find a way to slack off on the kabam. Remember when it was obvious kabam cared about their work when they gave us actual overhauls like she-hulk, spidergwen, Hulkbuster, venom, etc now they do something extremely lazy and call it a buff. They keep pushing their players away and at this point it looks like that’s what they want to do. I know this is gonna be taken down and I’ll be banned from the forums for having an independent thought, but it needed to be said. The game will not improve till Kabam starts caring about their product again. Laziness doesn’t bring excitement to the game.

Comments

• Options
    I would like to say this:

1. Kabam is getting lazy. But they do care… ish. They do have issues going on at Kabam HQ as evidence with the update that was broken and killed the ability to play that game for some players. I feel as though that some of the people still working on trying to bring gameplay back to being smooth are some of the people who knew how a buff works.

2. Kabam has forgot the meaning of the word ‘overhaul’. Guillotine did look “fine” on paper (I’m using the term loosely here), but they botched Guillotine so bad that while they improved bleed dmg, they overall needed her. A nerf isn’t an overhaul. And with Karnak, at least this dynamic duo of buffs look solid, but Kabam might as well clarify that they are alternating between overhaul and moderate buffs each month instead of value and moderate.

3. The game is still broken for some players. I might not be suffering such issues anymore, that doesn’t mean people aren’t going leave a game because they CANT play it.

4. I want to say more, but I’d get banned from the forums for having an opinion that isn’t 100% positive and ego boosting for Kabam.