**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Support

Anything that happens in the game asks one so that we get in touch with the support team ... complaints, suggestions, and even some clarification ... but regardless of what we do the support team always gives an automatic response ... when will we have an efficient support team?

Comments

• ArcherologyArcherology Posts: 4
    Hello -

I have a big problem. This weekend, I decided to do the grind and try to complete 6.2.6. I spent thousands of units and could not get past the Champion when I reached the 10%. My thought was to go back, train, practice, build up some more units and go back to try and finish him off.

When Kabam did the Server Maintenance and I was allowed back into the game, I was shocked and heartbroken to discover that I had been booted and I was asked to start 6.2.6 all over again. I promise you that I did NOT quit this myself or try to move on. I made a specific effort to keep my progress in place so that I wouldn't have to spend another couple hours and thousands of units to try and defeat him. I was simply booted.

I don't know if you could put me back in place or not. If not, I'm sorry to say that it'll probably be my last time playing MCOC. I can't go through this hell again. I've heard that people have been booted from their places before with past server updates, so I'm hoping there is something you can do.

Cheers!

Karl (Archerology)
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★

Hello -

I have a big problem. This weekend, I decided to do the grind and try to complete 6.2.6. I spent thousands of units and could not get past the Champion when I reached the 10%. My thought was to go back, train, practice, build up some more units and go back to try and finish him off.

When Kabam did the Server Maintenance and I was allowed back into the game, I was shocked and heartbroken to discover that I had been booted and I was asked to start 6.2.6 all over again. I promise you that I did NOT quit this myself or try to move on. I made a specific effort to keep my progress in place so that I wouldn't have to spend another couple hours and thousands of units to try and defeat him. I was simply booted.

I don't know if you could put me back in place or not. If not, I'm sorry to say that it'll probably be my last time playing MCOC. I can't go through this hell again. I've heard that people have been booted from their places before with past server updates, so I'm hoping there is something you can do.

Cheers!

Karl (Archerology)

Getting to the last 10% of champion should not cost you thousands of units. You should focus on other content until your roster/skills can handle that chapter. Just take the L and move on.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★

Hello -

Cheers!

Karl (Archerology)

Ummm.. your search for the real Kabam support failed.

Start with this link.
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions/
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Support does an excellent job, they re always helpful and polite.
  • Please do not revive old threads just to make a request that should be directed to Support.

To seek out support in-game, tap the gear icon in the top left corner. Tap on the button that says "Support" and seek your question. If you’re not able to find the answer or have more questions, tap the button that states, "Need more help? Contact us" to submit a support ticket.

Alternatively, you can go to this link and if you need to open a ticket, click on "Submit a Request" in the top right corner.

This discussion has been closed.