**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we add a replay option

FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Be nice to add this to quests we already finished.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    No. There needs to be a replay on quests that you finish for the first time. Not a quest at 100%....
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    I really don’t see how people disagree lol. It’s for farming duel targets since they are becoming apart of monthly events, and you’re going to go back into that quest anyway so I don’t see the harm in taking the upgrade champions button and replacing it with replay when you 100% a quest, because you’re probably not gonna upgrade yours champs after doing a quest you 100% completed…

I know they added practice mode but if you don’t have the champ, gonna be searching for them in quests.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

No. There needs to be a replay on quests that you finish for the first time. Not a quest at 100%....

That already exists when you do the s cond pass
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Be nice to add this to quests we already finished.

Agerd for me
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    I see what you mean. That would be a great QOL change. Instead of having to go out to the quest selection screen just press replay and you can start at the beginning without having to go through all the quests and champ select screen. Great idea my guy 👍🏽
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★

I see what you mean. That would be a great QOL change. Instead of having to go out to the quest selection screen just press replay and you can start at the beginning without having to go through all the quests and champ select screen. Great idea my guy 👍🏽

Thank you!
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

That already exists when you do the s cond pass
    Duh, should be available after the first pass
  • A replay button is highly needed. We should have diverse relevant options after a quest. Frankly speaking, upgrading champions is not a relevant option.