**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More QoL Updates and Beta Features coming in v33.0!

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    The new victory and defeat screen looks so neat . Pretty excited for this . Just want the game to be working fine once these changes go live.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Amazing!! Thank you.
  • This is awesome.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    This is a great addition to the game!! Thankyou!
    Also, how would auto-play interact with the new match layout? Do we have to click continue after every fights or will it go continue on it's own? It would be annoying if we have to click continue every time after an autoplay match.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

I have a question on the finishing blows section. When we throw a massive special attack to KO the opponent, the damage done by hits that took place after the opponent reaches 0 hp is reduced.

My question is this. Will the finishing blows section now provide us with the damage done by the special attack without the reduction or not?

Did some brief testing and it seems like it will still show the full damage of the SP3 even if the opponent only had 1 hp before it.
    What about for sp2 or sp1s?
  • MorghaxorMorghaxor Posts: 30
    I am all for those small and nice changes. And having said that, I would trade all of those in a heartbeat for a button "Ask for help for all"... or just remove that feature - it's annoying
  • LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
    Congrats, great job.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    That’s amazing!! Kabam zero is our hero !
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Where will the skip SP3 button put you after you click it? By that I mean if I use the button will I immediately be put back to the fight screen and see my champ recovering or will it skip to the last second or 2 of the Special and give me time to react?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Crasyduck said:

Where will the skip SP3 button put you after you click it? By that I mean if I use the button will I immediately be put back to the fight screen and see my champ recovering or will it skip to the last second or 2 of the Special and give me time to react?

That should be in the options on the home screen next to where you can disable chats and the chats and skip dialog boxes when you're auto fighting
  • Hamza_hxHamza_hx Posts: 8
    edited October 2021
    When you going to look at the mastries? You should change the mechanics to redeem the points of any specific mastery bcz we have to redeem all in order to change and that can cost you alot of time and units when you frequently change them. @Kabam Miike
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Well done Kabam 👍
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Question on the skip SP3 option. You said it will be disabled in timed fights which I initially assumed meant AQ/AW due to the time limit on the fights but upon further thinking I would like clarification on another aspect.

When you release new content (monthly EQ and I think Story) you do the timed runs for completing it. Does this mean we actually won't get to use skip SP3 in the monthly EQ as well?