**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another (?!!!!) Kang bug

Here it seems as if Kang's final phase is bugged and not registering the final phase, seeing how there is still a special attack tracker on the top right. Nothing is dealing damage. I took the far left unlinked path, and the fight before I almost soloed, but since Diablo can't throw 2 sp3s in a fight I couldn't beat Kang's final phase. So then I said screw it and started spamming specials hoping the poisons could take him down. They could not. I'm awfully frustrated since I just died short of a solo due to Diablo's sp3 lock, and then on top of that knowing now that I have to restart the quest, I'm for sure annoyed. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit or any other Kabam person, could one of y'all help me at the very least get my 60% revive, 20% revive, and like 6 lvl 4 + 8 lvl 3 health potions back? It would be great if you guys could look into this bug, too. (Vid and picture below)
I need to take a nap,
Saquon

(Here you can see Diablo's sp3 doing 0 damage)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XbkKmKjF4tNcyVkM8gLea1DYWZdrXCQ9/view?usp=sharing

(Here you can see how Kang is at the 2% threshold for the final phase, but he has the persistent charge 1, which I think means he is also in the first phase)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/125GK_r-sKj62j85gyrhhhMKjrbl58Wp5/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Could you not just use someone else for the final phase?
  • Options
    SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Could you not just use someone else for the final phase?

As you can see, Diablo's sp3 is doing no damage. That shouldn't be affected by him being Diablo. I also threw a sp3 with hulkbuster and it did 0 damage
  • Options
    Ok I see now. That is weird.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Same thing happened to me on my first run, also used Diablo too.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can any of y'all let me know you're at least looking into it
  • Options
    Are you running Assasin?
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Are you running Assasin?

No
  • Options

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can any of y'all let me know you're at least looking into it

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra please one of y'all at least acknowledge this
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I don't know what the problem could be but those videos are pretty convincing. I cleared it earlier this morning with diablo on my team so not sure why it wouldn't work for you (but I don't think I actually tried him during the last phase). I hope you find an answer soon and that they can compensate you if it is a bug. Good luck.
  • Options
    Did you end up beating Kang or figuring out what the problem was?
  • Options

I have fully explored 7.3 now. But still no response. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options

I have fully explored 7.3 now. But still no response. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    So it didn't happen again? Or you didn't bring Diablo again?
  • Options

So it didn't happen again? Or you didn't bring Diablo again?
    I only used Diablo for the final phase, didn’t use him on anything except that phase after the bug and everything was fine
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @Saquongoat , thanks for bringing this to our attention. We apologise for the delay. Our team is currently taking a look at your video submission and will investigate any existing issues. Meanwhile, please let us know if you've managed to finish this fight, and any details about the fight (what Champion, etc). Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
  • Options
    While we're here, does anyone have a full video of this fight?
    @Saquongoat specifically, we are looking for a video of the entire fight, starting at full health. Please let us know if you have it. If so, please upload and share as well. Thank you. :)
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi @Saquongoat , thanks for bringing this to our attention. We apologise for the delay. Our team is currently taking a look at your video submission and will investigate any existing issues. Meanwhile, please let us know if you've managed to finish this fight, and any details about the fight (what Champion, etc). Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I have managed to finish this fight, but I had to restart the quest. I do have a video of my 100-2% health almost solo of Kang, but it’s 9 minutes so it’ll take awhile to upload. I’ll try to show it to y’all ASAP. Appreciate the response

• Options
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hpcckk9LVipNNv279livMmYS0pqmZx49/view?usp=sharing

Here is my (almost) solo of Kang. Thanks again for checking this out, Kabam Boo! :smiley:
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Same thing happening to me,

Sp3s dealing no damage at 2%, he's got his special rotation thing back again. took the poison path to get there
  • Options

Same thing happening to me,

Sp3s dealing no damage at 2%, he's got his special rotation thing back again. took the poison path to get there

How did you get Kang down to 2%? Also have any of y’all kabam folks looked at my latest vid here?
  • Options
    Any of y’all kabam folks seen my full fight up to the bug yet?
  • Options
    @Saquongoat Did you have footage of what happened between the time you got knocked out and when you went into the new fight? That time in between will greatly help our team.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

@Saquongoat Did you have footage of what happened between the time you got knocked out and when you went into the new fight? That time in between will greatly help our team.

Unfortunately I don’t have footage, but I threw my team at him. Bwcv who died, Ibom who died, and hulkbuster, who threw a sp3 in Kang’s last phase which didn’t kill him. I then revived Diablo and threw a special, which did no damage. This is the first video I sent over
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    U guys seriously need players to submit videos? As a Multi million dollar company.. u guys dont have 2 or 3 mid level entry minions that can test that fight over and over?