**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6 star should use a generic 1-2 gem on?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just passed 6.4.6 for the first time and have the generic. BWCV is pegged to be my first rank 3 to take me to TB, but I need a few more t5c catalysts first. Which of the others should I take to rank 2 first?

Which 6 star should use a generic 1-2 gem on? 62 votes

Falcon
22%
TensioRickGrimes_King73FloorKillerStarkyToneThoye3BollandHoitadoScrubhanHelpingRiptideZippy_halliganrayden0122atetra22AidenTheWise 14 votes
She-Hulk
19%
Foxhero007FanoinAKTEKWine_LoverEtjamaDeaconDarkDuelisto_oIWonderWhyNalak8willrun4adonutMutantA___4444 12 votes
Aegon (sig 33)
9%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEJuggerNotHector_1475RenaxqqReal_Madrid_76_2SirGamesBond 6 votes
Longshot
0%
Diablo
14%
2StarKingKerneasRockypantherxSbkruebMother_FlerkenKablCeltic1981BlôdletterOEMV 9 votes
Sabretooth
0%
Cable (have 5/65 apocalypse)
24%
ShaggyMGNASTYMoosetiptronicNapaHeroSnakepwalkerdogIronGladiator22JoshKosh557Ddr7822OakenshieldjbxotiicRobinRebelRiptide368TragiC_Xpegman999 15 votes
HTD
3%
zuffyFabwizi 2 votes
Jabari Panther
1%
Draconic_12 1 vote
Wait for a real BGT champ
4%
Drauglinmarino123RealWizard 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Maybe wait and see how nebula is after her buff.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Diablo
    I don't know what BGT means.

Rank 1 to rank 2 not a big deal. Choose the champ you desire to take to rank 3.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    BGT= Beyond God Tier. Of my current roster, BWCV is the only no brainer for rank 3. Aegon at high sig would qualify but he is still low sig.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I would r3 almost all of those champs if I had em. I would say use the gem on either cable, Falcon or shulk. Also no love for Havok or Dragon Man?
  • Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
    Falcon
    Falcon shuts down so much. Electro, thorns, auto block, evade, darkhawk, haz shift, unblockable after 10 hits? Not anymore. The list goes on for a very long time but falcon is insane for so much content
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    From your roster, Dragon Man is the one good champ that needs to be awakened the least, so I ll go for that.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Falcon, longshot, cable, and aegon. The order you rank them up in should be based on how much you enjoy playing them.
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    invisible women she shreds if used right
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Cable, diablo, falcon, shulk, aegon are all r3 worthy, let alone r2. Cable was my second mutant r3, he's a monster!! I mean each of them are legitimately top 5 in their class or at least arguably so.

Good argument for sentinel at rank 2, dragon man, havok, Omega.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Falcon
    jerees said:

Bruh just because she shreds at your progression level doesn’t mean she’s the best champ in the game. No hate, I’m just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Falcon Diablo Havok or shulk. Pick the one that you enjoy the most BC you can't go wrong with any of them and you'll eventually r2 all of them sooner than you think.
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    Wait for a real BGT champ
    Why isn’t omega one of the options?

jerees said:

Bruh just because she shreds at your progression level doesn’t mean she’s the best champ in the game. No hate, I’m just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Usually, she's top option for EQ cav though

Why isn’t omega one of the options?

Because he s not duped I suppose, same with IMIW
  • Jubilee
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I’d personally wait for the Nebula results.
    If not, then my vote (which isn’t an option) goes to Sentinel.
    I really enjoy building those analysis charges and watching him turn lethal all in the space of 1 fight! Having him duped helps that massively by baiting out Sp1.