**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increase T4CC inventory from 8 to 12

Since the ability to sell T4CC has been removed and the scarcity of T1A and T4B are still a problem for many players, please consider increasing the T4CC inventory to 12 from the current 8. Many of us have stopped opening map crystals because of this problem. I need T4B and specific class T4CC desperately but do not dare to open any crystals (e.g. daily uncollected crystals) in case I form even more of the T4CC I don't need which are already overflowing and will go to waste because they will expire well before I can ever get enough gold, T1A, T4B to use them.

Please consider this suggestion. I am sure players at all levels of the game will only see this as a good thing. Thanks!

Comments

• Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Agree
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    +1
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I would say for anyone at level 60 that would be a fair thing to do by Kabam.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Agreed.

Also, i never seen a post about this anywhere. But have you realised that once u reach lvl 57, u stop getting mastery points? I guess kabam owns us 3 mastery points.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    nice! +1
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I either don't open or if I do need a class I just let the t4ccs expire now. Can't burn T1 alphas and T4 Basics ranking a champ for expiring cats when I'm already trying to save alphas for another champ. 5*s take a lot of resources and 6*s will be worse I expect. The game has progressed and our inventory should reflect that. Also please relax the current stranglehold on T1 alphas and at least put fragments back in crystals.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    The inventory should be large enough to hold enough material to at least max 1 5 star champ in the current game.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    Agreed.

Also, i never seen a post about this anywhere. But have you realised that once u reach lvl 57, u stop getting mastery points? I guess kabam owns us 3 mastery points.

This is by design
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I want to see this and a loop for level 60 so that exp boosts are worth something. IE, instead of going to level 61 it loops back to 60. You'll at least get a recharge and maybe even an alpha catalyst each time if they want to spice it up a little.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Remove XP boosts for level 60 players. It’s just plain daft that they’re still in there. Absolutely no purpose expect to rinse through for item use.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    100% correct. All tank up limits need to be increased to keep up with the game. Hoarding crystals with t4c in them because you're maxed on a class sucks.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Story of my life! I'm cool with the T4B. I feel like I get enough of those when I need them. its the T1A that are scarce. Almost every rank up needs them. I had a bad run of luck and pulled 6 Science T4CC in a row throwing 4 in my stash. Well guess what, I had to take up 2 4* science champs up costing me a ton of T1A. The sad part is, I didn't want to rank up any of my garbage science champs....
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I'm going to be ranking up my 4* Red Hulk instead of my 5* Hulk... why? Because the 5* requires sooooo many more T1A...
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    In before “we listened to your feedback and have added timers and limits to all t4cc crystals”
  • +1. I've had to spend resources on unwanted science champs, too, and will in the next 26 days thanks to two t4cc being in my stash. I've stopped opening t4cc shard crystals and AQ Map crystals to slow it down. That helps since the crystals don't expire.