**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dismay Node.

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
I'm trying to understand the Dismay Node in AQ. I get the degen, if I lose the achieved combo. Does this mean if I don't repeat the exact same previous combo, I'll get the degen?

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Bump
    CAn someone explain the dismay node, if I'm on the right path?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Losing combo just means resetting the counter on the left side of screen. Just don't get hit is the only thing with this node

Losing combo just means resetting the counter on the left side of screen. Just don't get hit is the only thing with this node

Thanks AverageDesi!
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    If you get hit you degen

If you get hit you degen

But is there a reason when starting out, fighting a min-boss in AW, the degen begins without throwing or taking a hit?
    I start off with a combo, and I start getting the degen right away. I know I'm something wrong, but can't figure out what it is.
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    There's no Dismay on war minibosses that I know of. There's Brute Force, which is where you start to degen if you don't land a hit for 6 seconds.

If you get hit you degen

But is there a reason when starting out, fighting a min-boss in AW, the degen begins without throwing or taking a hit?
    I start off with a combo, and I start getting the degen right away. I know I'm something wrong, but can't figure out what it is.