**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nebula Cutoff

Anyone got a prediction for nebula?

Comments

• Anyone know the cut off for beginner bracket???
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Yeah my prediction is she will be killed off in infinity war part 1

Nah...she's the one with the biggest redemption story vs Thanos. She won't be killed in Part 1
  • I was gonna say her arm. Kevin Feige has a thing for ESB references.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Way to stay on topic guys
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    if you gotta ask for a prediction then

1. you cant hit or score high enough

2. just go as high as you think you can someone is always the cutoff as there is ALWAYS someone who is rank 801

3 is this your first arena?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    if you gotta ask for a prediction then

1. you cant hit or score high enough

Sadly true, anything above 2.5m, bye bye. Insufficient time to grind.
  • i hope its turn around 2,5m or about 3m
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    I hope so too cause I’m at 3.5.
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    2.5M
  • hopefully i can get her with 4.6mill skipped day one had to bust it out in 2days
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Yeah my prediction is she will be killed off in infinity war part 1
    Nah she will be about to finish him off then she will just die for no reason what so ever so someone else can do it