**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You guys buying it?

marino123marino123 Posts: 475 ★★★

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Those are just regular cavs, right, not the buffed ones? So no one really buys those, I don’t think (I hope not). Maybe if that was exactly how far I was from a crystal, i would cave on one go. But I’m not, so I won’t.

If they are buffed cavs. Then it's like buying cav crystals and getting the shards free. I don't buy cavs

They aren’t, they are the old drop rates. Disappointing.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    I'm tempted, but still trying to get back to 5k units after the last offers
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    If I didn't spend 5k on that Platpool piece, I'd consider it. Lol.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,043 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Zan0 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

If they are buffed cavs. Then it's like buying cav crystals and getting the shards free. I don't buy cavs

They are the updated drop rates
    I guess what I mean is that they are the rates you get from the generic cavalier Crystal rather than one of the ones you get for the featured champion crystals or whatever. I dunno, I don’t buy any of them
    Well that because there’s is regular cavalier cystal so there’s is the update one’s
    Gamer said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Zan0 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I guess what I mean is that they are the rates you get from the generic cavalier Crystal rather than one of the ones you get for the featured champion crystals or whatever. I dunno, I don’t buy any of them
    Well that because there’s is regular cavalier cystal so there’s is the update one’s
    I hear you, but I would ask is there anyone who buys the regular cavalier crystals for 300 units, or are people only buying the featured hero ones with the better drop rates? If it’s the one that no one ever buys, why offer it as part of a purchase? I personally suspect that the regular Cavs only exist in game to make the other ones look better at this point.
    Lovejoy72 said:

The really interesting part is that the difference between the cav version and the thronebreaker version is such a huge divide. I’m not sure what the temptation is for cav players since your units work the same on potions, revives, Etc. Why spend it on something like this when the value of your units is then depressed? You should only spend it where you can get equivalent value.

About 4k Shards and 2 Cavs.
    *difference
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,043 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Gamer said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Zan0 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I hear you, but I would ask is there anyone who buys the regular cavalier crystals for 300 units, or are people only buying the featured hero ones with the better drop rates? If it’s the one that no one ever buys, why offer it as part of a purchase? I personally suspect that the regular Cavs only exist in game to make the other ones look better at this point.
    The cavaliers cost 200 rather that’s 300 because the 300 ones is Featured but again I’m don’t buy regular because. There both sucks you’re unit away

Lovejoy72 said:

The really interesting part is that the difference between the cav version and the thronebreaker version is such a huge divide. I’m not sure what the temptation is for cav players since your units work the same on potions, revives, Etc. Why spend it on something like this when the value of your units is then depressed? You should only spend it where you can get equivalent value.

About 4k Shards and 2 Cavs.
    Yeah, my kids accounts are cav, so I have the misfortune of seeing all of the deals at the different levels, lol. That’s roughly a 50% drop in value. Since cavalier units get the same value for revives, energy refills, and that sort, they really should just use them there.
  • SurfinwalrusSurfinwalrus Posts: 33
    Duped corvus so not too bad
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★

Caved in. I'm too desperate for 6*s currently.
    Saving 6*shards for featured.
    My last r3 was 2 months ago. Plenty t5cc but I'm on a dry streak.
    Gamer said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Gamer said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Zan0 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

The cavaliers cost 200 rather that’s 300 because the 300 ones is Featured but again I’m don’t buy regular because. There both sucks you’re unit away
    Good grief, my facts are weak today, that’s the second thing I’ve gotten wrong, lol. I guess I really don’t spend much time buying crystals for units!
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Interesting to compare this to the recent previous offer - 3000 units for 6-star dual class crystal.
    If you compare the 3k unit spend, this offer gets you a Featured 6-star crystal (15k shards) and 10 Cav crystals, vs the prior dual class crystal.

Seems like Kabam is valuing the non-basic 6-star crystals at 3k units. I'm gonna save my units for next month in the hopes that the value is better.

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,037 ★★★★★
    very hard pass.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★

very hard pass.

Let’s try this a third time: also a very hard pass. At this point, I find it hard to invest in offers like this one.

Dr. Zola
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    If you are Cav and didn't see the value in 3k units for a dual class 6* then there is no way 1.5k units for less than half of a regular 6* is worth it.