**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Energy

Man, I just started my grind to 100% Act 6. Wow… Average 9-10 paths per quest, potentially over 1,500 units per chapter on energy alone assuming I don’t have refills stocked (only a few right now). At least the difficulty is low..

Please send some more energy bundles my way during this extremely long journey..

Comments

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Is it worse than act 4? Energy wise
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Good luck exploring act 6. You’re gonna need it
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    You could take it slowly and not spend units on energy. The energy requirement is quite massive though and it's annoying. So glad that act 7 changed it.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Finished 6.2-4 and exploring 6.1 now, it’s very draining at 10 paths per quest.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    If you were to run it from 6.1 start to 6.4 initial to 100% exploration it work out to about

6.1 3330 ~48 refills
    6.2 3884 ~55 refills
    6.3 3240 ~46 refills
    6.4 3096 ~44 refills

Total Energy 13,316 ~191 refills
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t think we got energy refills just to finish the chapter. You don’t need to finish it in one weekend. If you take your time with it like you should use 1 or 2 energy refills a day (utilizing the ones we get plus unit ones) you should be able to finish faster than the ones who did it while each chapter came out.

Don’t need to rush through content that’s how folks progress faster than they should then complain about other things are too hard.
  • D0rkD0rk Posts: 3
    I miss being able to gift energy refills… I always had units on my secondary to help my main account if I needed it.. like now… energy is scarce.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,649 ★★★★★
    D0rk said:

I miss being able to gift energy refills… I always had units on my secondary to help my main account if I needed it.. like now… energy is scarce.

Nice necro. I promise you it's not scarce. Many of us routinely have 10 or more refills sitting in overflow. You just need to get better at managing it