**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finished 7.2 still not TB yet. Ugh.

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Cough cough....map 7 w/ epic mods......cough cough.

Join an alliance? I’d never be happy in any alliance that would have me.
    Sounds like a "you" problem.
    Lol. I spent way too much time on 24 hour call to the hospital, I can’t function on alliance event clocks. Sadly solo play for me.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I became thronbreker few days ago by defeating new act 7.3 Kang.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Completing 7.2 is like the least one can do to get TB.

It's still rng based. I was on the Gwenmaster quest when I completed the cosmic horror for my TB t5cc. I could have completed Act 7.2 and still pull something other than the skill I needed. My account has always been lucky when it comes to the skill class.
    I spent months with only a single decent skill champ, pulled Aegon in February but couldn't dupe him till last month depsite opening almost mutant/skill duals exclusively. My account is almost 2 years old but I just pulled my first AG a couple of days ago. I have pulled every other class at least twice and 4 tech back to back.
    The 4.500 t5cc skill frags I needed? I opened 2 eq nexus without getting it and when I finally got it from the selector I had to open nearly 20 trade in crystals and more than 600 t4cc frags to pull 3 skill t4cc
    But have you touched variants? Its not uncommon to need to do lots to get your first T5cc. All my classes were at 70-80% formed before I got my first catalyst
    Already explored V6 and V4. V7 gave me mutant. Still building up my roster for V7 and V5 exploration. I have completed all the other variants except V1
    It's not RNG based. If you're still saying things like "building up my roster", you haven't done enough. It's only "RNG" if you're doing the barest of bare minimum.
    I'm already TB. Just saying that it could have been 2 months ago if any of the t5cc I opened had been skill. I opened 2 25% t5cc and 2 nexus plus the smattering of t5cc from the side quests and none of them are skill.
    Yes, I know you can eventually become TB if you open enough t5cc but rng can absolutely delay you for a while. It's not the same with all the other titles where you just need to complete content with your skills and a decent roster.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Yeah Longshot destroys abyss, I did my second run with symsup, Longshot was much better.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

That is the easy way out honestly. Do abyss one run and get a full t5cc that way.

Would do if i had a good mystic and a human torch. Diablo or long shot wont be able to do it
    Longshot definitely can.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

It's still rng based. I was on the Gwenmaster quest when I completed the cosmic horror for my TB t5cc. I could have completed Act 7.2 and still pull something other than the skill I needed. My account has always been lucky when it comes to the skill class.
    I spent months with only a single decent skill champ, pulled Aegon in February but couldn't dupe him till last month depsite opening almost mutant/skill duals exclusively. My account is almost 2 years old but I just pulled my first AG a couple of days ago. I have pulled every other class at least twice and 4 tech back to back.
    The 4.500 t5cc skill frags I needed? I opened 2 eq nexus without getting it and when I finally got it from the selector I had to open nearly 20 trade in crystals and more than 600 t4cc frags to pull 3 skill t4cc
    But have you touched variants? Its not uncommon to need to do lots to get your first T5cc. All my classes were at 70-80% formed before I got my first catalyst
    Already explored V6 and V4. V7 gave me mutant. Still building up my roster for V7 and V5 exploration. I have completed all the other variants except V1
    It's not RNG based. If you're still saying things like "building up my roster", you haven't done enough. It's only "RNG" if you're doing the barest of bare minimum.
    I'm already TB. Just saying that it could have been 2 months ago if any of the t5cc I opened had been skill. I opened 2 25% t5cc and 2 nexus plus the smattering of t5cc from the side quests and none of them are skill.
    Yes, I know you can eventually become TB if you open enough t5cc but rng can absolutely delay you for a while. It's not the same with all the other titles where you just need to complete content with your skills and a decent roster.
    Let's put this into perspective-
    How many 6*'s do you have?
    How much story content do you have done?
    How many variants have you 100%?
    What map for AQ do you play?
  • That is the easy way out honestly. Do abyss one run and get a full t5cc that way.

Would do if i had a good mystic and a human torch. Diablo or long shot wont be able to do it
    LS actually would. On my alt, i used sym supreme.
    HT isnt needed, i did it using void.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

That is the easy way out honestly. Do abyss one run and get a full t5cc that way.

Don’t have void
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Still not an issue. I've never done map 7 and onl recently started nap 6 and Ive been thronebreakeer for ever
    Ackbar67 said:

Longshot is literally the best mystic for the easy path
    I used to think so too. But with longhshot it's easy to mess up and die and costs unnecessary revives. Especially in Hyperion fight and The champion. Hyperion gains power gain and Champion goes unstoppable without warning. (Yes the text exist but slow traction time) . But Doom on the other hand can do those fights in a single revive with pretty much no skill.(boosted 5* ofcourse) and sym could solo too

Don’t have void
    Any incinerate immune will do. Probably even 4* Torch can do
    https://youtu.be/uKwY3H4Pgo8
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

This is absolutely not true, doing 1 abyss path gives you a 100% guarantee at TB
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★

Finished used 2 revives for the boss, got six star ebony maw and mystic from my 25 percent t5cc when i needed skill

I had to explore both 7.1 and 7.2 to get tb u got this!!!

Don’t have void
    Any incinerate immune will do. Probably even 4* Torch can do
    https://youtu.be/uKwY3H4Pgo8
    I have ht as a three star lmao
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

This is absolutely not true, doing 1 abyss path gives you a 100% guarantee at TB
    Not 100% true, I got tech and didn't have a single tech 6* character. Luckily I pulled Mysterio shortly after, but I was mortified that it was tech being the ONLY class I didn't have a character of. I had 9 mutants :<
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Not 100% true, I got tech and didn't have a single tech 6* character. Luckily I pulled Mysterio shortly after, but I was mortified that it was tech being the ONLY class I didn't have a character of. I had 9 mutants :<
    How many 6* total did you have?

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Unless it's a cosmic t5cc and I just got my first 6* cosmic last month. It could have of course been tech of which my only option was Red Skull until 2 weeks ago while all the other classes had multiple options. There are people out there with worse class imbalances
    I never said getting TB was hard or impossible. It's still rng based even if the rng aspect has somehow been mitigated a little by multiple sources of t5cc. That it has been reduced a little doesn't eliminate it entirely and doesn't mean that it won't screw you over if you're unlucky.

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Don't worry about any of that. Like I said, I've gotten the title and the whole annoying experience is over. Now I can focus on having fun doing content I want instead of focusing entirely on t5cc. That wasn't fun.

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Maybe like a 98% chance
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

So I did a first run thru variant 6 and I pulled a five star psylocke and a six star iBom. (My first run ever in a variant)

That will be extremely helpful to explore variant 6

Thanks Kabam
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Still not an issue. I've never done map 7 and onl recently started nap 6 and Ive been thronebreakeer for ever
    Guys, it’s literally a Groucho Marx joke: I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

Not to be taken seriously or regarded as an effective argument.
    edited October 2021

So I did a first run thru variant 6 and I pulled a five star psylocke and a six star iBom. (My first run ever in a variant)

That will be extremely helpful to explore variant 6

Thanks Kabam

Yea. There are a lot path he works for. I would advise you to invest in Ultron. He was my MVP for the exploration run. Most of the last chapter was done with double Ultron and HB synergy. Once you throw that sp3, everything melts. And that regen helps a ton. Pop a 40% revive add enough small potions to get you to 50% take a blocked hit to trigger regen and that's extra 15% health.
    Even the Joe Fixit boss died in 2 sp3. And the infamous DDHK boss was a cake walk with Ultron. He's the best option for it except for maybe OR, even then it's a close one.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Don't worry about any of that. Like I said, I've gotten the title and the whole annoying experience is over. Now I can focus on having fun doing content I want instead of focusing entirely on t5cc. That wasn't fun.
    Just proves the point that if you aren't exploring content, doing all the things you can to get to TB, it's not RNG.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Just proves the point that if you aren't exploring content, doing all the things you can to get to TB, it's not RNG.
    It’s RNG, unless you do the content that makes it categorically not RNG.

Now that there are 3 25% selectors in act 7 it’s actually the easiest ever to get TB. You don’t need to do any variant content, you don’t need to do anything except act 7.

Act 6 completion gets you 25%, whichever class that is you can select the same class from 7.1 exploration, 7.2 exploration and 7.3 completion.

And 7.3 exploration gives you 4 x 25% selectors. You can literally select your TB rank up, it honestly baffles me.

There is no excuse, absolutely 0 excuse to say TB is RNG now. It’s simply not an option.

@Chikel please explain to me, with the knowledge that you can literally select the class of your TB rank up, how it is RNG anymore?
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★

Finished used 2 revives for the boss, got six star ebony maw and mystic from my 25 percent t5cc when i needed skill

I knowwww... im at the same spot. ive missed 4 days in sq already so only way i can use r5 summoned sym is the last 24 hours. too sketchy. the sq is rlly hard with r4 sym but im hoping to farm revives and finish it.
    only 3% tech t5cc from TB :(
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Explore 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3 or do abyss. That's what I had to do back in February. Don't wxpect TB just to be given to you. Put in the work and do content.

Also, at this point, if you'd have been exploring Cav EQ every month you should be TB.