**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about 5* Dr. Voodoo

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How good is Voodoo in 2021? Is he still worth rank 5 now? Is he like underrated since Mystic so stack right now?

I have been trying to get this guy since long time ago but the game just give it to me now. I also got a Mystic gem that I can use on him. Would love to get some insight on this guy.

Comments

• Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    He's still good, certainly nowhere near where he was 3 years ago, but he's got good utility and decent damage. There's a ton of mystics I'd rank before him, but if you need a nullify/power control option now and don't have anything better he's a good choice
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I used mine for tons of stuff a year and a half ago. He was the mainstay for Act 5 content. His power control and AAR is terrific. Poison great against anyone who’s not immune.

Still a great champ, but the current meta has kind of passed him by. So many bizarre node combos and different kinds of incoming damage that Voodoo struggles to counter.

Dr. Zola