**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You guys buying it?

2»

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Nah, no units anyways. I am not participating in Cyber Monday this year because I am content with my account. The only thing i would have liked is potentially getting a r4 but in the grand scheme of things it wont make a real impact on my account because I will still have below 14k prestige and i dont care for war.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Nah. I bought both the Nexus Cavs offers last time, but regular Cavs and a 6* Groot ain't my bag.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    You can't sell luck based crystals to people. I don't want to dupe Groot.

GOTG said:

…you’re joking, right?
    Why am I joking?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

…you’re joking, right?
    Why am I joking?
    Thats been the business model of most mobile games (hell, lots of console/pc games too) for years and years now - it's proven to be a very successful business model. They absolutely can, and do, and will continue.
    No_oneuk said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

…you’re joking, right?
    Why am I joking?
    Thats been the business model of most mobile games (hell, lots of console/pc games too) for years and years now - it's proven to be a very successful business model. They absolutely can, and do, and will continue.
    It's a model, and outdated one.

You can sell crystals when the game was new, no one had anything and everyone sought for those.

Then when people have it enough you can't sell those anymore, that's why they have to release nexus crystals, even 10 of each class one. In some case you can even choose exactly what do you want with absolutely no RNG involved.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Outdated?? What the heck do you think keeps EA running?
    GOTG said:

No_oneuk said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

…you’re joking, right?
    Why am I joking?

You can sell crystals when the game was new, no one had anything and everyone sought for those.

Then when people have it enough you can't sell those anymore, that's why they have to release nexus crystals, even 10 of each class one. In some case you can even choose exactly what do you want with absolutely no RNG involved.
    If you think gacha is an outdated business model you have a worm in your brain. Spend some time researching the revenue of mobile games and loot crate console games. It's staggering how much they accrue compared to single purchase titles.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Cavalier offer is even worse
    3750 6 star shards and 3 cav crystal for 1500 units
    After the gold offers this is very disappointing
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Almost considered it but no, not while the game is still suffering from "issues" and those issues cost me units already.
    No_oneuk said:

GOTG said:

No_oneuk said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

…you’re joking, right?
    Why am I joking?

If you think gacha is an outdated business model you have a worm in your brain. Spend some time researching the revenue of mobile games and loot crate console games. It's staggering how much they accrue compared to single purchase titles.
    I don't say anything about gacha because I don't care. I am talking about this offer dude.

Wasting my time.
    First lesson. Don't try hard to be smart. We have it enough.

Bad offer is bad.
    edited October 2021
    GOTG said:

No_oneuk said:

GOTG said:

No_oneuk said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

…you’re joking, right?
    Why am I joking?

I don't say anything about gacha because I don't care. I am talking about this offer dude.

Wasting my time.
    No, you are, you're saying "you can't sell luck based crystals to people". That's literally gacha. And it's unbelievably successful whether you like it or not.
    No_oneuk said:

GOTG said:

No_oneuk said:

GOTG said:

No_oneuk said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

…you’re joking, right?
    Why am I joking?

Wasting my time.
    No, you are, you're saying "you can't sell luck based crystals to people". That's literally gacha. And it's unbelievably successful whether you like it or not.
    It's enough for me. I said you try too hard to be a smart..., and you are successful with that. Congrats.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I bought it. Duped 6* Mojo (not a fan), duped my 5* Juggs (level 40 now), and some 3*s. Maybe I should hone my Mojo skills, I feel like he can be very good from his description and patience. Anyone like him?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Nope.