**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Most Prefights that can be Active at Once

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
Over the time I was in (Forum) Jail I had time to think. What is the most amount of Prefights that you can have active that carry over into the fight?

Rules
-Cannot have Duplicate Champions
-Each Prefight must be Active during the fight for example you can’t apply Torch’s Prefight and use a different champion as it doesn’t activate on that champion

From the top of my head this is the combination I can think where each Prefight carries over.

-War Machine Tech Prefights after one battle so you can apply all three
-Odin for his three
-Mr. Fantastic for his debuffs
-Wags for the Guidance Boost
-And Finally Guilly 2099 for her two Prefights

Is this the most Prefights you can have active during a fight or are there different combinations?

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    You can activate three with Diablo instead of guilly and get to 13
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

How many prefights can Summoned Symbiote have active in the side quest? Would that be more?

Maybe I should’ve made this more clear but I mean how many Prefights can be active in ONE FIGHT
    Actually wait that would get rid of war machines three
    Malreck04 said:

Actually wait that would get rid of war machines three

Wouldn’t work because you would be taking away War Machine’s, Guilly’s, and Wags

Which would make a Grand Total of 9
    edited October 2021
    Well you wouldn't lose the damage boost from wags so technically his pre-fight would still be active in the fight, so you don't have to restrict yourself to heroes and metals.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Summoned symbiotic has even more per fights
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

How many prefights can Summoned Symbiote have active in the side quest? Would that be more?

Maybe I should’ve made this more clear but I mean how many Prefights can be active in ONE FIGHT
    They are all active in ONE FIGHT, just not visible in Pre-Fight Screen. R4 Symbio can use max 15 Pre-Fights at the same time.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Hoitado said:

They are all active in ONE FIGHT, just not visible in Pre-Fight Screen. R4 Symbio can use max 15 Pre-Fights at the same time.
    He's talking about that little yellow square at the top right, not actually how many could be active in one fight without seeing it.

Summoned symbiotic has even more per fights

You can only really get 4 (might be more once we rank him up again) of the prefights to show up on the pre-fight screen.
    I should’ve made the title

“How Many Prefights can you Activate at once”