**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove Summoned Symbiote from Arena

MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★
Summoned Symbiote is selectable in arena but returns an error when the round is attempted to be started and he is on the team.

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    It's gonna be especially frustrating once people have taken their symbiote to rank 5...
    I like planning out the champs I use in the Trials arena in a way such that our Symbiote being up the top is going to seriously mess with me...
    It's even more frustrating cause the 1-star quest of Variant 4 filters out the little guy, but arena doesn't...
    Really hoping a fix for this shows up in the November update's patch notes, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the type of issue that HAS to be pushed out in a game update
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I can't tell if they're targeting the specific places he's not allowed in or if it's just a Bug, it's the first one the it's kind of unnecessary cause even though he's a "Free" Champion it takes a lot of grinding in 1 Month Only to get him to the equivalent of a 5 Star R5 (with that being Impossible if you do any less than 24 of the Legendary Difficulty EQ then the rest on Epic) with fairly Basic Abilities outside of his EQ as well having no Sp3 too, like is it Really that much to ask for us to be able to use our Hard Earned Pet anywhere we want?

Not being allowed in Variant 4 makes sense for obvious reasons (not sure why people expected him to be allowed there), but why is he not usable in RoL (yet usable in all the other "Of Legends" Quests) and not usable in Arena (in an odd way where he appears but you can't use him)? Yet he can be used in Incursions as well Practice Fights and all other Quests as far as I'm aware, don't know about AQ/AW if someones tested that I'm curious to know.
  • I could not get a summoned symbiote
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★

I could not get a summoned symbiote

That’s one way to get him to not show up in arena