Some gold quest would be nice

BonoqBonoq Member Posts: 12
Hi there! Can you add gold quest. Seems impossible to rank up any Champs when there's so few places to get gold. I know summoner sigil aloud you to do gold quest but I cant afford to use money. I do arena but my time is limited to that and it doesn't give much. Upgrading 5 and 6 stars costs a lot. Gold quest now and then would be great!

Comments

• xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Bonoq said:

Hi there! Can you add gold quest. Seems impossible to rank up any Champs when there's so few places to get gold. I know summoner sigil aloud you to do gold quest but I cant afford to use money. I do arena but my time is limited to that and it doesn't give much. Upgrading 5 and 6 stars costs a lot. Gold quest now and then would be great!

Arena is a marathon grind for gold. Keep at it and eventually, you’ll have more than you can spend.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Cmaro said:

Bonoq said:

U can literally make about 10 M golds in this month side quest so
    I’ve been grinding that very one. Half out of penance for the gold based deals. Half out of it being the easiest one!
  • BonoqBonoq Member Posts: 12
    Ok, I was just asking Kabam to add a a quest there has been many times. I've done all quest and can't do much arena.
    I'm just a player here like you are, just some loyalty ppl, that would be nice.
    If you have to disagree to make you feel yourself important then don't comment at all.
    Thanks a lot.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Member Posts: 269 ★★
    edited October 2021
    But there is a quest where you get 350.000 Gold for three fights :) Why should they add another one at the moment :)
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    As others have said, there literally is a month-long gold quest running right now that rewards the most gold we've ever seen. Go do that if you need gold. I need gold, and I do it. Very simple solution to the problem.

There will probably be a gold boost event in December as well.