**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2nd r3 skill…who to choose?

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Debating who I should take up as my 2nd R3. The top 3 skills are r2 at the moment. I don’t have any of these as 5*. What’s your opinion?

2nd r3 skill…who to choose? 79 votes

Falcon
16% 13 votes
Kingpin
32% 26 votes
Moleman
50% 40 votes
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Kingpin.

Falcon if Awakened

Mole Man is good too but I think the other 2 are Superior
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Spidey
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    im a big falcon fan
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'm not going to vote b/c w/these 3, it comes down to preference and use. Who have you been preferring and using more?

If all are equal in those regards, then go with KP since he's duped. You can't go wrong with these options.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Kingpin. It's not even close IMO.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    If you have to ask, Falcon.

Kingpin and Moleman are both good champions but Falcon is, in my opinion, a more universally useful champ, particularly as a counter to a lot of stuff out there. The people who believe Kingpin or Moleman are more useful and are actually driving those champs well enough for them to be superior to Falcon probably wouldn't be asking.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    If you asked to pick between moleman and kingpin back around the time they both got buffed, most would have said moleman, but I feel like meta is shifting more towards kingpin now
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I have 6* falcon duped and mole-man unduped. I r3'd moleman over falcon and he has been super useful for my acc. I use him in every war (I take path 5 tier 5/6) and I've used him for 7.1 and 7.2 exploration, now working in 7.3 exploration with debuffs/skills paths using him.

Falcon is a great option as well, but since I run suicides 99% of the time, moleman suits better for my needs
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Thanks everyone for your input. I debated hard between kingpin and moleman and went with kingpin since moleman already kills with his bleed at r2. Kingpin may benefit more at r3. I’ll r3 moleman in the future once I get another skill t5cc.
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    MOLE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Mole god
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    If you run suicides go for mole man or falcon
    If you don't go for Kingpin