**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor Rags: Boon of the Gods bug

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
Am I missing something? His rotation seemed hampered and I thought I was doing something wrong but I believe this is a serious bug on his rotation.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★

Boon of the Gods is weird in that its duration will only give Thor enough power to reach SP3 depending on how much power he had on activation, but does not dynamically change with his current power – the power gain rate is constant (as far as I know)

Have 0 bars on activation (e.g. perform SP3 while the hit counter is 34-39 or 74-79 or 114-119 etc.)? It'll give him enough power gain such that he would reach 3 bars without interference.
    Something like

(if power is 0, get a constant power gain granting the equivalent of 3 bars of power over 6 seconds)

Already have 3 bars? You get zero power, even if you proc SP3 during it.

That's really interesting. And a strange implementation from Kabam, I wonder if it's intentional?
    But thank you so much for your response! I'll make sure to activate SP3 before the 40th hit then.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Rookiie said:

Boon of the Gods is weird in that its duration will only give Thor enough power to reach SP3 depending on how much power he had on activation, but does not dynamically change with his current power – the power gain rate is constant (as far as I know)

Have 0 bars on activation (e.g. perform SP3 while the hit counter is 34-39 or 74-79 or 114-119 etc.)? It'll give him enough power gain such that he would reach 3 bars without interference.
    Something like

(if power is 0, get a constant power gain granting the equivalent of 3 bars of power over 6 seconds)

Already have 3 bars? You get zero power, even if you proc SP3 during it.

That's really interesting. And a strange implementation from Kabam, I wonder if it's intentional?
    But thank you so much for your response! I'll make sure to activate SP3 before the 40th hit then.
    yeah it’s an odd one but i think it is intentional, it grants you 100% of power left i think is the way it’s worded so defo go and watch yt vids of people doing fights with him, they all get to exactly 39 (or 29 with synergies) hits and then throw L3, power meter counts as depleted and then from there you’re golden
    Thank you so much. I genuinely thought I had to hit 40 and was wondering what I was doing wrong.