**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong crystal given

Today I grinded alot and i got 40,000 6* shards and 3 6* nexus crystals all good and nice but when I (I don't have time to spin the crystals so I press the open all crystals button but then for the 40,000 shards I got 4 6 star crystals but when I pressed the open all crystals I got all 2 stars to be specific I got winter soldier,juggernaut,wanda og, collosus all 2 star and for nexus I got a 2 star unstoppable colossus and guillotine and captain America all 2 stars Its a stupid glitch fix it please I worked so hard for it

Comments

• Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    You have time to grind for 40k 6* shards and 3 6* Nexuses but don't have time to spin them?
    Sus...
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Right...
  • ZAndooZAndoo Posts: 77
    its a glitch and also I'm seatin
    im busy doing youtube videos
    don't know who I am just search seatin man of legends on youtube
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    also just joking , I aint seatin but I's his fan watched all his videos
    but i am his biggest
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Seems like an act 3 player wants six stars to get conqueror
  • This thread is being closed for being non-constructive.

If you have a sincere issue with your rewards, please contact support to see if it can be cleared up:

In-game, you can tap the gear icon in the top left corner, tap on the button that says "Support" and then "Need more help? Contact us" to submit a support ticket. Or you can access a support ticket via this link.
This discussion has been closed.