**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine, A community choice champ and nerf? Are u happy with this buff?

Comments

• GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    She needs an entire rework. She’s been terrible since the start.
  • RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    Wicket329 said:

I agree with the people who are just seeking some kind of answer. I don’t have to like the answer, I just want to know this is being heard and has been considered.

I hope the silence is at least in part because they are collecting actual gameplay data so that they can determine if the response on the forums is indicative of the larger player base or not. But I don’t understand why that would require silence on their end. Maybe to avoid tainting data collection.

Hopefully we hear back sometime in November, because this intentional radio silence is deeply frustrating.

I agree.
    I'm afraid that's all fan fic. Kabam won't change Guilly so drastically after all their work (even if their work isn't awesome) and they won't change her back. But I would like any comment from Kabam on this "buff" and perhaps a promise to make it better.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Kabam won't change Guilly so drastically after all their work (even if their work isn't awesome) and they won't change her back.

The same could have been said about Hood.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    If this is what it is I'll take a RDT and be done with it. Mine was ranked well before she was even a buff candidate and outside of testing when the changes (can't really call it a buff) went live she hasn't seen the light of day since.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    To quote Drake, I went from 0-100 real quick when I pulled Guillotine followed by Diablo in the featured

Kabam won't change Guilly so drastically after all their work (even if their work isn't awesome) and they won't change her back.

Yeah, perhaps. Let's hope. I really just wish to hear anything about it.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★

Yeah, perhaps. Let's hope. I really just wish to hear anything about it.
    Same, I really hope we hear something regarding the changes to Guillotine. It’s been a month with next to no communication regarding these changes. The lack of communication is what concerns me most at this point, as we have no idea as to why they made the changes they did or if they have any plans/intentions to make any additional changes. Are they going to leave her as is? Are they going to revert her and give it another go later? Do they believe that her new abilities place her exactly where they want her to be? Even if they plan on leaving her the way she is now, some communication and transparency would be greatly appreciated.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Came looking for an update. Hoping they'd announce something before next patch.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Any kind of feed

If this is what it is I'll take a RDT and be done with it. Mine was ranked well before she was even a buff candidate and outside of testing when the changes (can't really call it a buff) went live she hasn't seen the light of day since.

Amen
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★

You guys should've picked ant man

I did! And by the sounds of it most people did too but apparently Gully still won which I was ok with as long as the buff was good…..and now we’re here lol

Nix2222 said:

Only response I’ve seen was they were going to bring it back to the team. I’m assuming there’s been conversations at Kabam since that. Any response/update would be great. Even if it’s that they are leaving the buff as is.

Where did you see that?
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited November 2021

I'm afraid that's all fan fic. Kabam won't change Guilly so drastically after all their work (even if their work isn't awesome) and they won't change her back. But I would like any comment from Kabam on this "buff" and perhaps a promise to make it better.

All their work? Sounds like a lot of work was put into Guillotine buff, so lemme ask you: What from this buff gives any indication that they put in a lot of thoughts and work into it?