**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

V8 for Merc and DP only? or they'll be only "at their strongest"?

DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
So in release notes you said, "Deadpool has decided that only #Mercenary and Deadpool-Family Champions will be at their strongest"
which clearly says that only both of them will be at their best, so does that means we can bring other champions as well, but they will have some disadvantage? or we can't bring anyone else?

I know we will get the information soon, but I don't want to rank up champions I don't have to.
Thanks

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Keniutek said:

No way it's "only mercs allowed". They will get a "bonus" and that's it.

Like the same way hero champs get a bonus in the villain variant (the bonus being they die). I ran that one with nick fury and deadpool xforce just so i could keep my suicides on without a problem
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    You can bring anybody you want. Every Variant has its own theme with specific bonuses to specific types of champs. If you're afraid you can't succeed without ranking up, just hold off until the guides are available.

Remember It's a suggestion, not the rule.
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    In both variants 6 and 7, you can bring heroes and villains, but they don’t do well
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

You can bring anybody you want. Every Variant has its own theme with specific bonuses to specific types of champs. If you're afraid you can't succeed without ranking up, just hold off until the guides are available.

Remember It's a suggestion, not the rule.

A 95 percent damage reduction if you use a non-Hero champ in V7.

In V6, non-Villains take huge direct damage per second and cannot gain power.

Might as well be a rule.

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey and Domino gonna be putting in work.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Hit monkey and Domino gonna be putting in work.

Sabretooth bro
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

i would be really sad if they stop us from bringing red hulk.. i know the forum rules, domino is bad and all, but out of the champs we need to select, she's pretty solid

Domino is not bad, how dare you!
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    finally a use for my 6* natural sig 140 deadpool x force, Sweet!