**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

Ace2319 said:

Yeah 5 revives for the whole month I kinda useless to all the people really struggling with this bug. If it was 5 every week or maybe 2 weeks that’d be better.

Also only thronebreakers got the 6* nexus

Thanks for pointing out the progression level compensation.

I wouldn't say the compensation they previously provided is useless, but definitely does not scratch the surface of actual impacts.
    You’re right useless was the wrong word. It just isn’t enough for most to be impactful and help counter act the bug. I’m grateful for all the alliance based comp, I sell most of it but incase I need it it’s there. Wish they would show the same amount of love for other parts of the game
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    And it’s not like they don’t have an update to give us…never mind. Waste of finger taps
  • Any chance of getting that big compensation or patience pakage in next month?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    This is one of those uphill battles that I’m afraid we can’t win my friend. As much as I would like this to change, or at least talk to someone from Kabam about it, they’ll probably see the post and move on. Just like max sig 6*s and wish crystals
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    It is an interesting theory, I am curious if there will be a package coming at the end of october

Lemme point out a little hole in your theory tho: the 30.8. package wasn't in fact a compensation. It wasn't meant to compensate any losses, it was just a "generous gift", so in theory the last true compensation was the one at the start of August.

I personally would need a solo compensation. I had to spend revives only because of the prrsisting issues. That doesn't include my own mistakes, just the losses due to game's errors. So I am now like 5-6 revives deep into this "unfairness" and some thing that would *compensate* these losses would be handy.

But I don't play AQ and AW, so I didn't lose any hero shards. That's why for me it is nonsense to recieve any hero shards in compensation. However I am fully aware that many players actually play AW/AQ, and if they lost some shards due to faulty SW, their compensation should contain the said shards. I cannot expect these shards in my compensation tho, as for me there is no loss to be compensated for.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

8/23/21 - MCOC Team posts "INPUT SYSTEM UPDATE - SEPT 2021: ENGINE UPGRADES, ROBOTS, AND MORE" with information pertaining to compensation. "In the meantime, we will continue our Alliance Quest and Alliance War potion and resource packages and will be delivering a package of Single Player Content Resources next week that we’ll be repeated on an occasional basis."

Friday, 8/30/21 - We got our "large" solo compensation package. That included 15 level 1 revives, a 6* nexus (thronebreaker), you know the rest.

Thursday, 9/30/21 - We got our second solo compensation package. That included 5 level 2 revives, 10 level 4 health potions, and 5 energy refills.

Sounds like "occasionally" might be monthly, in which case we should probably expect another "single player content resources" package by 10/28 or 10/29, or end of this week. In terms of what to expect, I'm guessing they'll just give us another 5 level 2 revives, 10 level 4 health potions, and 5 energy refills.

Personally, I feel like 5 level 2 revives isn't really cutting it for a month's worth of gameplay issues. I still face parry/dex issues the same as I did 3 months ago. I think if the last solo compensation package was doubled, it would be reasonable and appreciated. Thoughts?

Yes they mean monthly but no one ever wants to hear "monthly".

• DheerockDheerock Posts: 37
    edited October 2021
    As usual no sign revives and potions. Appreciate the AQ and AW compensation. But as mentioned in a thousand posts there is no sign of revives for progressing in individual ACT’s.

Dear Kabam, please do issue revives and potions for players a humble request from all summoners.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    Maybe we’ll get something adequate before the month ends, we already know they like waiting for the last day of the month