**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best unawakened champ at R4

wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
Out of Gwenpool/X23/Wolverine which one would still be really good unduped? I like all at R3 but taking two to R4 is a thought.

Probably will just wait until I dupe one but really want GP or X23 higher.

Comments

• hadz28hadz28 Posts: 8
    x23 and gweenpool,
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    I'd rank both GP and X23 to R4, duped or unduped.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    Unduped, gwenpool and x23, no doubt.
    Unduped wolverine has zero benefit over x23. If wolverine was duped you'd have to ask yourself if regen is the main card you're after or if damage is, because x23 obliterates wolverine in damage, her regen is just similar to an unduped wolverine. Even if you went gwenpool for damage, x23 still has a big advantage over her in bleed immune fights as well as not stunning randomly which can make certain matchups really bad for gwenpool.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Don't forget about crossbones
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    GP.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Out of Gwenpool/X23/Wolverine which one would still be really good unduped? I like all at R3 but taking two to R4 is a thought.

It's a question that depends on your other champs. Do you have your AQ and AW attack teams set? Do you rely on regeneration a lot or can you finish your fights with parrying or even intercepts only? Do you have a bleed champion already? Etc. When you answer those questions, you will get your answer about ranking up.
  • JayMMJayMM Posts: 69
    I have x-23 at r4 and she is brilliant.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Don't forget about crossbones

Don't have CB unfortunately.
  • ThejwhoaThejwhoa Posts: 8
    Gp is honestly a beast of a champ?
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Ask yourself, how do i play mcoc?

Gwenpool is great for those people that often use their specials and play more strategically.

X 23 is for those who are not really a fan of using their specials that often, and who rely on bleed from most of the damage.

KoperBoy wrote: »
    wray1976 wrote: »

It's a question that depends on your other champs. Do you have your AQ and AW attack teams set? Do you rely on regeneration a lot or can you finish your fights with parrying or even intercepts only? Do you have a bleed champion already? Etc. When you answer those questions, you will get your answer about ranking up.

Great way to look at it.
    DLegend wrote: »
    Ask yourself, how do i play mcoc?

Gwenpool is great for those people that often use their specials and play more strategically.

X 23 is for those who are not really a fan of using their specials that often, and who rely on bleed from most of the damage.

Good questions to ask myself about play style.

Thanks for the reply.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Thejwhoa wrote: »
    Gp is honestly a beast of a champ?

She is godlike bro
  • gwenpool is the best and she doesn't rely on being duped although it does help definitely go for her
    gwenpool is the best and she doesn't rely on being duped although it does help definitely go for her

I awakened her already. Said screw it and used my gems I had saved.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Gwenpool