**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Its NERF time again

Dear Kabam,

Certain champions are now so OP'd in certain AW & AQ circumstances that it removes any skill and enjoyment from the contest. I know nerfing has caused chaos within the community in the past, but I would be grateful if you could at least review and tone down some of the following character abilities:

Nightcrawler - Chance of evade reduced
Hyperion - Power gain reduced
Iceman - Pretty much everything
Magik - Limbo damage review

Best wishes

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Ghex wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,

Certain champions are now so OP'd in certain AW & AQ circumstances that it removes any skill and enjoyment from the contest. I know nerfing has caused chaos within the community in the past, but I would be grateful if you could at least review and tone down some of the following character abilities:

Best wishes

Easy fights for all. You just need to learn to play.

im glad they are nerfing hyperion's power gain its to over powered in a fight. If you have a champ that doesn't have power lock, then its basically game over....

Learn to bait. It's basic 101.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Dear Kabam,

Best wishes

None of those champions are super hard to beat you just need to spend some time using those unused duels we get every day.

nightcrawler, super beatable.
    hyperion, basically any mystic can counter him.
    iceman, easiest of them all, just shatter his ice armor.
    magik, hardest of them all but 100% beatable. any power control champ will do.

there are countless videos out there as to how to beat all of them. So rather then complaining about how difficult they are, go watch them and practice.

No one needs to be nerfed.
  • RustRust Posts: 30
    don't mistake your lack of skill on the OP of some character
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    There are no nerfs necessary. There are plenty of buffs necessary. But definitely no nerfs.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Dear Kabam,

Best wishes

Just quit the game
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Either quit the game or get some skill!! Just pitiful and waste of a post. All of those champs are easy and I'm in tier 2 war. Smh
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    nmydt5u0zn45.jpg

This is my first thought when i read the title
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited November 2017
    LiquidButt wrote: »
    nmydt5u0zn45.jpg

This is my first thought when i read the title

That is insane - dating myself here but the nerf guns of my childhood had a maximum of like 2 darts with them.

Also, does anyone here remember these? They were the ****.

45rk6g7a7v74.jpg

Granted - I would really just use them to beat my little brother over the head with. Never got the whole fencing part down...

edit: Didn't mean to start another post - meant to edit my previous one. My bad.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Fact is they will be nerfed at some point, it always happens, every 6-8 months, we will get some rank down tickets and be able to adjust accordingly.

It happens in all games, Guns in the new COD will keep being nerfed and buffed for months
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    all those champions are regular they can be beaten with some skill also theree are lots of counter to their abilities now if kabam do what you and some noobs says everyday in here they wont have a game to adjust in the future
    the joke is ur talking about skill and people who have skill don't complain about difficulty people did finish labyrinth of legends against a juggernaut with 3mil health and an unstoppable in the holl fight so we must call for a nerf eveytime we spend some revives in aq or aw .
    seriously go train urself we had enough of this nooby posts and discussions.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    dont talk about majik like that, majik is bae
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Nope go forget yourself whinner lol
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    noooo terrible idea, i mean, i hate fighting against nc and hiperion, but i love using them for the same factor, they are a pain in the ass, so thats awesome
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dear Kabam,

Best wishes

im glad they are nerfing hyperion's power gain its to over powered in a fight. If you have a champ that doesn't have power lock, then its basically game over....

Ummmm I beat Hyperion without using power lock all the time. It's called baiting specials. And no one said they were nerfing him lol. Stop with the nerf posts.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    How about blade with his infinite regen?

How about stark spidy with 4000 additional attack?

• NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    CapWW2 wrote: »

stfu please, Spark is awesome, wait till you get him
  • HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46
    Dear Kabam,

Best wishes

Not at all true for good players
    edited November 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »

stfu please, Spark is awesome, wait till you get him

That is not the point sir, how it is balance for a champ to be so overpowered with 4000 additional attack that can solo all fights in LOL when 95 percent on the champs are uncapable so.

It is completely outrageous to think this is ok. Now if you say how about buffing all the old champs? Just give every single champ the ability to gain 4000 attack then? Will this work? No absolutely no. You need a balance and the fact is that both SL and Spider man Stark enhanced are way too overpowered. I do not have SL 5 star dupe and really I am ok if they cap his combo damage to 200. I do have the 4 star Level 99 and i eish they cap him. He is too strong. How is it possible for a 4 star SL to be better than 95 percent of all 5 stars?

What needs to be done is to buff the all champs, we need a rebalance and adjustment. And bring down a touch the overpowered champs.

Kabam knows this. Do i need to remind the comic con where almost everyone use SL or Spark for the boss challenge?

In all seriousness this goes back to the same SW DS are too overpowered.

Now we have blade with infinite bleed and regen.

Hyperion with infinite power gain

NC with a ridiculous evade punch back

Spider man SE with extra 4000 attack

SL with 10,000 attack damage capabilities

There should be no god tier hamps. This is why SW, BW, Thor and DS were adjusted.

I hope teally kabam tries to rebalance the champs a little bit more for the health of the contest.

edited November 2017
    Dear Kabam,

Best wishes

Ummmm I beat Hyperion without using power lock all the time. It's called baiting specials. And no one said they were nerfing him lol. Stop with the nerf posts.

Sir you are really misinforming and have no clue. Of course in arena you beat hyperion all the time without a power drain champ. No in Act 5, Map 6 or AW tier 1/2. The only non power drain champ capable of beating hyperion is iceman because of the 5 perfent attack taken.

You say baiting???? Try baiting on a hyperion with power gain buffs like the one in 5.3.4? It is true that sometimes you can bait but that is not always the case unless you have stark enhance and he is taunted. Ahh and he has 45 percent power drain too.

Sometimes the AI behaves mordo like and he sits back until sp3 is ready. Sometimes 50 percent of the time you wont be able to bait no matter how much you try.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    @CapWW2 why the hell u peoples are soo stupid istead of asking for a nerf why not ask to buff the others champs .
    speaking of comic con a maestro with 100k life in 2min no champ can do it i thought kabam was wrong and crazy but u guys are the most stupid ever do u wanna luke cage with star lord capabilities ??? have u ever played a game where everyone has the same power ??, a car game where a damn trash car has the same speed as buggati that's what ur asking .
    this will make no meaning to the game it would be here extinction games are called games bcz u are progressing better and better and collecting why i ll play arenas if every champ has the same power ?,,,??
    edited November 2017
    I want every single champ to be amazing with different abilities. I want old champs to be adjusted. I want overpowered champs to be adjusted. Kabam needs to balance the game. A champ adjustment is overdue. Just watch people in youtube doing LOL for free just because they have Spark or SL. That is not a balanced constest. Where 75 percent of the champs suck.