**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Honestly watching the summer shows down isn’t fun

GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
I’m meant putting spite wasn’t funny to watch all those sp3. It’s ruined the fun for me to watch at all

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

i love how the ai has better patience than i do in real life

The ai is better at hoarding it’s power than I am at hoarding my shards

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Agreed. I saw some great gameplay, but all the fights act like Hyperion, so it’s really just RNG at that point
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Tbh I forgot about it and then when I heard about how bad the first one is I’ve skipped it all together
  • yeah yyou put map5 ai with spite and expect to showcase talent. I really feel for the participants, it wasnt a fair competition.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Super masochism + spite is a tough combo for sure. I still find it enjoyable to watch since it’s a new game mode and the showdown has some of the top players in the world.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Super masochism + spite is a tough combo for sure. I still find it enjoyable to watch since it’s a new game mode and the showdown has some of the top players in the world.

Yeah it's the best players. But if I wanted to watch vision power lock the opponenet for the whole fight , I would do it myself. Not really "skill intensive". Adding spite was just stupid
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Spite + really passive AI made me not like this as much as last year's.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    I’m meant I’m like those player’s playing but for me it really wasn’t that’s skillful to watch because of the ai and spite most of the time there’s had to blok more that’s fight
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★

The node combo was fine in theory however there weren’t enough actual champs to pick against it with unblockable specials also kicking in to screw your over double combined with the garbage AI
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    Yeah.This Sucks,Last year was dope...
    Defence according to Attackers was interesting to watch last year

Fights not lasting long enough and just SP3s