**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on this new Champ

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips

So far what I've heard on YT is she's a disappointment. I just got her some minutes, any thoughts and tips will be appreciated
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    the dupe makes her so much better
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I just checked tier list and she's at the bottom of both KT1 and Vega, only Seatin has her 2 levels above the bottom. And she needs

the dupe makes her so much better

, like the this kind of good or sometime else these guys are missing? Looks like she's not worth pay attention to, or may be worth something if she gets a tune up.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    You can place him in aw defence for torch trap
    Most people don't even know she's incinerate immune , so they go without prefight and they get rekt
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Most people don't even know she's incinerate immune , so they go without prefight and they get rekt

Even without Torch's prefight she'll still trigger flame on and Torch will melt her, that's why he's the Mystic Killer.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    What can I say... I like her animations!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Her sp1 reminds me of Sonic the hedgehog
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Even without Torch's prefight she'll still trigger flame on and Torch will melt her, that's why he's the Mystic Killer.
    You need 20 temp and atleast 6 incinerates on the opponent to trigger nova flame if im not wrong
    So its impossible unless you trigger it using your sp3 which is very inefficient
    Of course it's impossible without triggering your sp3, who in their right mind would use Torch without prefight active would not use sp3 against Purgatory, knowing she's immune to incinerate.
    The point is, putting her on defense to Torch trap lol only a newbie would fall for that trap or someone who just jumps to a fight without reading the abilities, considering OP to be in a high tier war I assume not one will fall for that trap.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    She's meh
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

animations are gas, her kit however… pretty sure forum meme @GroundedWisdom is an enthusiast

I like her design. Haven't had anything above a 3* to test yet.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    She has some interesting synergies that could be useful in specific situations
    ChiliDog said:

She has some interesting synergies that could be useful in specific situations

I checked it out and the only one that stood out for me was the one with Guillotine but her buff was butchered. The other ones, a properly done moderate buff or even value-only updates will make them excellent like Mephisto becomes bleed immune. Magik is an interesting one cos I dunno if someone will use her anywhere in Act 7 given the health pool and how long the fight will take. Either we need a 6star version or value-only update might bring her up to current meta. Fingers crossed, maybe Purg will get some rework.
    edited June 2022
    So what’s the deal with this Beauty Purgatory? I have her duped now. Has someone unlocked some uses of her? I haven’t ranked up anyone in the past couple of level ups. Trying to see if that will change this round. Whenever I go through my rosters she catches my eye, is there anything good about her besides being hot