**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Forever Starts Now! Join the Eternals in a Battle for The Contest on Nov. 3!

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    It has Apocalypse shown but Mr. Sinister listed. Which one is it?
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Why does Punisher 2099 not count as having a beard?
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Like most of it but not sure how this Bewhiskered champ fits into the Eternals
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch and Cyclops aren't even in the listed pool. So why does say 6* Scarlett Witch and 4* Cyclops not available?

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Scarlett Witch and Cyclops aren't even in the listed pool. So why does say 6* Scarlett Witch and 4* Cyclops not available?

they are in the listed pool, which is why they’re at the bottom of the list. The stars next to their bakes just indicate certain star ratings aren’t available
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

It has Apocalypse shown but Mr. Sinister listed. Which one is it?

Apologies for the confusion. It is actually Apocalypse. The post has been updated.
    Thanks Boo
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Finally. Something to use my 5/65 Sentry for.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

Why does Punisher 2099 not count as having a beard?

Not sure if serious, but he's not bearded it's make-up.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Would be nice to have a tldr section for rewards. What can we get in the month. Sometimes it's not clear around what is one time vs daily. Single difficulty vs completing them all. The questions come up every month so I feel it's worth putting in.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

Could be linked to Movember. Saying that I dont see any whiskers on scarlet witch
  • MyersVoorhesMyersVoorhes Posts: 26
    Dumb question, but I don't see the class type. Are they both cosmic, need to ready my rank up materials
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Can we PLEASE tone down the solo objectives
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

Can we PLEASE tone down the solo objectives

they're not that bad. 10 wins of Ikaris and Sersi against each other, which you can easily do on Normal, 5 wins using either to do SP1, SP2 and 3 and then 50 wins using either, 25 of which you get from doing the previous 4 challenges and then it's just r2 them. It's not like there's one to win a fight with Ikaris whilst fighting Thanos at half past two on Tuesday afternoon or something like September's.
    It’s more about how long they take rather than how hard they are
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★

It doesn’t. It’s because of Movember.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,076 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Trash rewards as usual 😂
  • Ohh yeah
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    *sad no t4cc crystals noises*

• ßatmanßatman Posts: 1
    The event looks rather eventful however in spite of the event being engaging, a progressing player like me would find the previous sidequest more rewarding as cosmic ecplise offered me 1.5K 5* shards for each antibody I had whereas this one offers 1.25 k overall, I would say that this sidequest is rather 'knull' of rewards when compared to cosmic eclipse..This shouldnt have been the case considering the hype the fans had with the arrival of the eternals.. :(:neutral:
  • ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    Just to clarify, for the Epic side quest and the solo objectives, is it required you ONLY explore 3 of the 4 quests available, or you can explore all 4, and still get the rewards?
  • Thanks Kaban The Best Game Fighter Number One Marvel Contest of Champions Mi 6 Stars TRexImparavel
  • ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    ßatman said:

The event looks rather eventful however in spite of the event being engaging, a progressing player like me would find the previous sidequest more rewarding as cosmic ecplise offered me 1.5K 5* shards for each antibody I had whereas this one offers 1.25 k overall, I would say that this sidequest is rather 'knull' of rewards when compared to cosmic eclipse..This shouldnt have been the case considering the hype the fans had with the arrival of the eternals.. :(

Totally agree man. Couldn't have been said any better...