**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best AW Defense Team?

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I want to take the ideal team all up to rank 4/5. Let me know which you think will do the most damage. All are duped but Angela. 3 points currently in mystic dispersion.

Option #1

l5tf2428z8r7.jpeg

Lots of PB, armor and Crit Damage buffs.

Option #2

1fkof6gpan47.jpeg

Lots of armor and crit buffs.

Option #3

ff6cmwse08ky.jpeg

Mosterous amount of health. Crit, damage, stun and armor buffs.

Option #4

m3ecvwbhfndi.jpeg

I don’t want to hear any complaints about AW or defender kills. Just which you think would get the most kills.

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    think your best bet would be the jugg hulk abom KG rhino
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd say 3 or 4. I'm leaning towards 4 though. That Synergy with the AI's RNG is pretty frustrating when in Attack. :)
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The best defenders are the ones the rest of your BG does not place.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Definitely option 2 for now. As you grow they will change. Synergies aren't huge in AWD but the extra PI boost and extra armor help. Good luck.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    to tell you the truth,

they are all easy to kill and beat in aw,
  • _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    The best defenders are the ones the rest of your BG does not place.
    to tell you the truth,

they are all easy to kill and beat in aw,

Hey! Those were the kind of comments I wasn’t looking for! So thanks. Some wars do come down to exploration.

Unless your commenting on the best defense and/or defender kills.... buzz off.

He wasn't wrong though. None are really good defenders.

The best defender is the one with the highest rating. AW is a prestige game now.
    Focus on ranking up high PI characters that no one else in your alliances places.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★
    You asked in the first post which team will get the most kills.

It is only just you mentioned your alliance achieved 150 diversity. If that was found in the first post, maybe there will be correct response.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I say Option 1 because has a lot of great champs in there.
  • It all depends on which tier of war you are currently in. If it’s below tier 10, I would say your best team for Awd is #2. If it’s above tier 5, none of them are relevant. Attakers can wipe off your teams without losing any HP. Between 5-10, it depends on skill level of the opponents.