**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I got Cav!!

I just want to say thank you everyone for all your help! I got cavalier yesterday and got myself a fine 5* doctor doom from the rewards :D. I also got myself a 6* massacre this morning as a result. You guys have helped me through a lot regarding tips and teams to use so thank you!

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Thanks bro :)
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Congrats !
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Congrats, I'll recommend to do some variants and then return to act 6. Your team looks pretty good for variant 6 and variant 3. Especially variant 6 if you have venom. But usually V7 and V4 are considered the easiest. Depends on you and your roster.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    Bro I think you should focus on variants especially the tech, villain and mystic

~ITNT
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats 🥳🎉🎉
    Oh yeah, that’s a good idea, thanks bro.

Here are some screenshots of my roster, would u mind to please guide me to a variant to start based on it? Thanks bro
    edited October 2021

Bro I think you should focus on variants especially the tech, villain and mystic

Yeah, thanks bro. Do u mind to guide me on which one to start on based on my roster? Thanks!

Congrats 🥳🎉🎉

Thanks bro!! :D