**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiote in arenas

Don’t get me wrong. I love having little Steve for all time always…but anyone else getting a bit annoyed you have to filter him out for arenas?

If he can’t be played in the mode can we just take him out of the selection?

Comments

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Not annoyed, cause I always filter my champs when I enter arena.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    i was thinking the same thing
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    so he can only be played in this month's side quest?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

For the moment. We don't know what are Kabam's plans for the future, since we do keep him this time. Not to mention that there s going to be more ranking in the future based on his description: "additional evolutions become available at a higher rank".
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★
    Right ^ there is nothing said that you can rank him up outside of this event. All I took from that description is the additional ore-fight abilities for r4 and r5.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Searmenis said:

For the moment. We don't know what are Kabam's plans for the future, since we do keep him this time. Not to mention that there s going to be more ranking in the future based on his description: "additional evolutions become available at a higher rank".
    Additional evolutions at higher ranks was just until he reached max rank. There won’t be more of him
    Additional of the five listed, so maybe yes, maybe no, you can never tell with kabam...
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Off topic but this thread reminded me of an arena interaction.

The super long indestructible in the end of the fights was painful.