**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5 star champ should I sue a generic 5 star gem on?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Which 5 star champ should I sue a generic 5 star gem on? 38 votes

Dr Doom
5%
SbkruebBIGJ757 2 votes
Apoc
0%
Magneto
0%
Stryfe
2%
K_P 1 vote
Void
52%
AKTEKRasiloverCupidAckbar67Titan41EtjamaEinfachSoFiiNCHErcarretwalkerdogRenaxqqMilo90145LpooBLOODY_ASSASIAN08itzShadow420Ace2319WooptyfrickendooCam97Konstant45Riptide368 20 votes
Cull Obsidian
0%
Medusa
7%
Foxhero0070casual0misterroboto 3 votes
Angela
18%
AATTZeuszeroTheBair123BlôdletterjbxotiicCaptain_Monticawillrun4adonut 7 votes
Morningstar
0%
Save it
13%
JTrain35BollandAmnetiesCmaroAidenTheWise 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• IcePickIcePick Posts: 212

Do people still use void? I remember a couple of years ago he was a top 5 ChMp with all that utility. But with CAIW’s petrify, AA and she-hulk for evaders , and HT in the abyss I’m wondering if he still gets a lot of top shelf use. Does he?

I haven’t had him in this account up until last week and he isn’t awaken yet. So I’m curious
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★
    Void
    IcePick said:

Do people still use void?

Yes, void is still amazing. Most of the other champs you mentioned were around either before or shortly after void, and he's held his own against them for many years

Ackbar67 said:

IcePick said:

Do people still use void?

Yes, void is still amazing. Most of the other champs you mentioned were around either before or shortly after void, and he's held his own against them for many years

Good points. I guess I was thinking of the reemergence of AA when apocalypse was added to the game and the addition of HT for abyss.

And the venom and she-hulk buffs came after void was already in the game. Back in the day void was one of the only counters to evading Spider-Man.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    If you run suicides or would like to that omega red 100%. Otherwise I'd save personally.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

I’d recommend getting a lawyer before you sue anyone

What’s your roster look like?
    siiiiiiigh
    Hey, that one wasnt even that bad.
    Plus I didn’t put it in a spoiler this time
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Angela
    Void or Angela
    One question: do you have any class AG ?
    No class AG of any kind. (And some would say no class of any kind)
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Void
    I think void Benefits the most from it but I see you have capiw to reverse healing as well.

But i think id go with omega red or kingpin over many of the others you listed.

Apoc and doom dont have to be duped but both are even better with it.

Remember to rank up and invest in champs you use/are comfortable with

You need to get that mole man up as well as diablo and 1 or both of she hulk and spider Gwen
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    OMEGA RED