**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will Kabaam buff dr strange

Jackson05Jackson05 Posts: 13
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Dr strange has become increasingly a spotlight in the marvel series. When will his popularity reflect his use in game ??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    They were actually just waiting for one more forum post on the topic. Congratulations, you did it!

Now nobody has to post about this anymore.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    The good question is not « when will it be buffed » but rather « why isn’t it buffed ». And there is no satisfying answer: there are stronger champions in the game, there are champions with more regeneration...
    Curiously there is no plan to adjust the old/first champions that are obsolete for a very long while now (original cap am, strange...). With them we go from so far that it is very easy to boost them.
    As they are still useless with no plan of improvement, why did kabam release them in 6* ??? Just to disappoint the players ?

By the way it would have been better to support this idea in the right part of the forum (suggesions and requests).
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/264538/bring-back-strange-power#latest

• KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    Sadly it seems like all the classic avenger characters are at the bottom of the priority list. Cap, IM, BW, Strange, Hulk etc just don't seem to matter and it's really odd to me since they're typically the sort of characters that draw players in to begin with.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Waiting for you to get him as 6*. The very next day.
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    May be they are giving all the classic characters new animations. That's why they are being delayed. Or maybe they don't give a damn. :smile:
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

They were actually just waiting for one more forum post on the topic. Congratulations, you did it!

Now nobody has to post about this anymore.

I'm actually OK with people spamming Dr Strange buffs. I feel like we were lied to at the time of the nerf and it has never been acknowledged. We were told unequivocally on these forums that Strange was going to still be a top champ in the game after the nerf, he would just be "closer to the pack." That was never true at any time post nerf. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like if they are going to nerf a champ and make a promise about what the champ will be after the nerf, they need to make good on that promise. I don't believe they lied intentionally, but they clearly missed the mark they were shooting for, and they should do what they said they were going to do. Still waiting for Dr Strange to be a top champ in the game post nerf.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Every time someone asks for a Strange Buff they delay it by a month

I have a theory that the same thing has happened with Sentry @The_Sentry06
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Early June 2099
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Sadly it seems like all the classic avenger characters are at the bottom of the priority list. Cap, IM, BW, Strange, Hulk etc just don't seem to matter and it's really odd to me since they're typically the sort of characters that draw players in to begin with.

When they answered this, their augment was that the older champs needed more work and without a jumping off point of where they wanted to start, they were going to hold off and focus on younger champs who were easier with updates and tune ups.
  • Jackson05Jackson05 Posts: 13
    The thought process behind this post is to show the support for the Dr Strange buff/ fans. Eternals are popular but Dr Strange … especially in the “what if” series and the new Spider-Man is becoming a fan favorite. Just want Kabaam to give the people what they want and who they want to play with
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Jackson05 said:

Dr strange has become increasingly a spotlight in the marvel series. When will his popularity reflect his use in game ??

The don't need to buff him so much as remove the NERF they did to him.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    They'll never bring him back to his former glory unfortunately.