**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whom to awaken?

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, I have one generic 5* awakening gem and am wondering whom I should awaken. Your suggestions would be much appreciated. Here is a screenshot of my potential 5* candidates.

Doom is an option well but he’s still r1. Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• I’d say it would be Cap IW or Hype or Angela. Take your pick. Extended buff duration for Hype, Awesome utility for Cap IW (at max sig) and debuff duration reduction on Angela. If you haven’t done 6.2 yet, then Angela will give you a laugh on the icarus quest
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★

Hi guys, I have one generic 5* awakening gem and am wondering whom I should awaken. Your suggestions would be much appreciated. Here is a screenshot of my potential 5* candidates.

Doom is an option well but he’s still r1. Thanks!

Ghost
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Do you have alot of sig stones for Cap? He needs pretty much all 200. Hype is a good option, since you really only need him at like sig 40 or so. Diminishing returns after that. Sentinel probably the best value, since you literally need 1 sig level and that's it. Don't know that I'd use a generic, though. Good option if you ever get a tech gem. Guardian and Angela great option as well, but again, they are ideal at high sig levels. Ghost is a decent option as well, if you can play her. I don't play her, so can't really comment too much on her.
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    So I use ghost, CAIW and guardian in my main team (usually). I know how to play all three. I only have 80 sig stones saved up. Does that make any difference at all? Thanks again for your responses!
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

So I use ghost, CAIW and guardian in my main team (usually). I know how to play all three. I only have 80 sig stones saved up. Does that make any difference at all? Thanks again for your responses!

Do Ghost then. Will get the most benefit at that low sig of 81. Caiw and guardian benefit most at very high or max sig.
    Alright, thank you bro. So use all sigs on her and wait to naturally awaken CAIW and guardian?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Do Ghost then. Will get the most benefit at that low sig of 81. Caiw and guardian benefit most at very high or max sig.
    I agree with this

I did ghost! No regrets😃