**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The true Cosmic Horror (brag post within)

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

Totally worth it, right?

Comments

• Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Daredevil Classic sig 60, from a featured, this is the second time
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    The unstoppable, the bad boy to help me clear end game content…

Yondu💩💩
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    My crystal luck has been very bad for past few months. So, I popped the 6 star from Cosmic Horror quest & Wallah! there was a prof X.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    America Chavez. I know some people want her, but she really doesn’t do anything that other champs on my roster can do way better and faster
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★

I got a shiny new Abom, the old disgusting outdated one, horror indeed.

Team Red Guardian and Abomination OG is a poison ☠️ machine…add MODOK for 50% more poison
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    I pulled a 6* Spider-Pig, so I'm pretty content.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I got a new Void which would be great if I didn’t already have a 5/65 s200. Oh well
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I got a dupe on Mephisto.

I was expecting another dupe on a different mystic so I'll take Mephisto. ISO gonna come handy when I r2 Bigfo- I mean Sasquatch
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Luke Cage don't know how to feel about it?!? Meh could of been worse, thanks for taking one for the team get that Groot out of the crystal lol!
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Put 20 more sigs on 6* Juggernaut
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Stark spidey from the featured for me, appropriate considering it was mainly about a spidey villian
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180

I got a new Void which would be great if I didn’t already have a 5/65 s200. Oh well

It is still great regardless. Unless your roster is extremely small you 5* roster should have no impact on what 6*s you rank up.

I have a 6* rank 3 and 5* rank 5 Void along with a Dr Doom, Hulkbuster, and She-Hulk.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

It is still great regardless. Unless your roster is extremely small your 5* roster should have no impact on what 6*s you rank up.

I have a 6* rank 3 and 5* rank 5 Void along with a Dr Doom, Hulkbuster, and She-Hulk.
    After writing a bunch of stuff I’ve decided the following since you aren’t worth the trouble:

Good for you, but incorrect
  • RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    Guilly.