**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this right Crystal drop rate?

TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I'm guessing bug
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Forward said:

I really should have learned by now to check the drop rates before I buy something. This is the third time it's happened.

Though I don't know if it looks worse on me or them.

It’s good for anyone who buys it because you get better value, since you get double the crystals
  • Hasan78610Hasan78610 Posts: 1
    I got 1 5 star out of all crystals :(
  • Captain_007_Captain_007_ Posts: 14
    Nope Definitely not the correct drops.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Pulled 6* Prof X and 6* Red Goblin. Definitely going to be nice to get an extra 10 crystals
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Wtf. I guess shame on me again for thinking the drop rates were accurate.
    1 5* and all 4 and 3 after that.
    Yea this is ****. Can we get consistency in cav is. Comp inbound, I hope so…

• KINGBITZzKINGBITZz Posts: 18

I got 1 5 star out of all crystals :(

I also got only 2 5* dupes. Surely the crystal is bugged. I realised it after I bought it but took a screenshot of it .
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    lol, hopefully they comment about this and compensate today
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    That is definitely not the right one.

Big sad
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

That is definitely not the right one.

Big sad

Big happy*
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    They’ve fixed it, enjoy your 10 free nexus cavs for those who got the deal
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Following. I bought it thinking it was a good deal. Definitely wouldn't have if I saw it was the old drop rates. Think I'd learn to look first. But here we are
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Damn I’m sad I missed this.
  • rajonrajon Posts: 35

I just got 2 5star and 8 4star
  • JCC5280JCC5280 Posts: 15
    edited November 2021
    Makes sense now, was wondering why i got mostly all 3*. Love to see they are fixing it so quick!