**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Those interested in MCOC story. Where do you think it's going next?

WittyWitty Posts: 38
With Act 5 being worked on and Thanos collecting infinity gems through some event quests, where do you think the story's going next? Not everyone's interested in this topic. But I think it'd be interesting to discuss.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    After they introduce someone god-tier in the story (like Hela and other champions), they will find a way for Thanos to steal an infinity gem from them.
    That's all I think it will happen. Also, remember when Dr. Strange collected one of the infinity gems in the Dormammu's quest? It can be a possible easter-egg for Dr. Strange Marvel Now character introduction ...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    After they introduce someone god-tier in the story (like Hela and other champions), they will find a way for Thanos to steal an infinity gem from them.
    That's all I think it will happen. Also, remember when Dr. Strange collected one of the infinity gems in the Dormammu's quest? It can be a possible easter-egg for Dr. Strange Marvel Now character introduction ...

Speaking of.....I'd love if they added Easter Eggs. Perhaps in the story during Monthly, perhaps even on the YouTube Channel. Personally I'm always curious what's coming next, and it would be a fun way to figure it out if there were hidden clues in the game.
  • Options
    I've always thought there'd be a tie in with the background wallpaper of the home screen of the game. We've seen it change many times in accordance with event quests, maybe we'll see a sort of story within that?
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    sometime in the forseeable future i think that...
    1. the champions escape
    2. galactus interferes
    3. the one above all stops the contest
  • Options
    At some point, we do have to escape. So what'd happen next? Just like what happens after the avengers defeat Thanos at the end of phase 3. We know the inhumans will play a role in phase 4, considering they're the last TV show/ Films to come. Maybe we'll see inhumans help defeat galactus and help us escape.