**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Skip Special 3

I just tried this feature out against Winter Soldier with CGR and I like it for the most part. Thanks to this fights can be done much faster using champs who rely on SP3. If I had a nitpick about this, it would probably be that I don’t like how much space there was between me and WS but I’m not sure if it’s the same for other champions but I’ll do a little more testing. Overall it’s a great addition to the game and I appreciate very much.

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    It’s awesome
  • Potentially could really increase the DPS of certain champs. Namor’s SP3 is painful for example
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I wonder how it will intereact with Doom. That was my only concern at first, how it can mess up your gameplay. But, it's not compulsory to skip it so on matchups where the intereaction is tricky you might as well let it play out
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Does not work well with doom. It pushes you slightly
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

I tried to play as air walker to see if he was bugged too... but for some reason he just wouldn't build up to an SP3.
    Rip the Galactus in MCOC dream.

You can't Air-Walker SP3 in the first fight of a quest
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

I tried to play as air walker to see if he was bugged too... but for some reason he just wouldn't build up to an SP3.
    Rip the Galactus in MCOC dream.

You can't Air-Walker SP3 in the first fight of a quest
    Oh that makes sense. Mb.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    They should let apocalypse stay that way permanently lol
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    The opponent becomes unhittable if you do this with Mephisto...
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    This bug is great, can we have more bugs like this instead of the usual ones?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Immortal Guardian Is here
    After Sp3 he is untouchable
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★

You are right. That tiny speck is Medusa after a Mephisto SP3.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Time it right with Antman... Wait til he has landed on the floor then skip. He stays tiny and defender attacks can't hit him.

It's the secret antman buff we were all waiting for
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

Just awesome
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I’ve been complains about this since I started playing this game in 2015. I posted about it a few times but would always get the “they have bigger issues to worry about” replies.

My time has finally come. I purposely don’t use SP3’s just so I can save those precious seconds
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    To me, it seemed like the defender stood up quicker than before after skipping the SP3, so I was taking hits to the face right after before I could move/block. Might just be me needing to get used to the new timing, or just not use it when the SP3 leaves both champs next to each other.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’m not seeing the slip button.
    Updated
    Went to settings one see Beta opt in thing and vibrate on fight start.
    Thought about the pause screen. Nothing there.

Am I missing something?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Updated

Am I missing something?

There is a " skip special 3 option also"
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Updated

Am I missing something?

Yeah it’s not there for me
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Only Ant-Man doesn't change his sizes
    Everyone else does that
    **Sad antman tweaking noises**

~ITNT
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 504 ★★★

Updated

Am I missing something?

Yeah it’s not there for me
    They probably removed it temporarily due to the bug
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    I have no use it for it. I always used the l3 when i needed a few seconds to settle myself in a tough fight. Skipping it defeats the purpose.
    The game has so much older bugs that instead of addressing, they decided to add a new feature with its own set of new bugs.