**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this right Crystal drop rate?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I got mine around 11:10 and didnt check drop rates, but I got 1 5* so I hope they were the wrong ones.
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257

Can confirm that these were the wrong Drop Rates. We've fixed the issue, and those that purchased the Crystals before the fix went out will get the correct crystals at some point in the near future. Sorry about that, Folks!

In all fairness, do you compensate everyone the same regardless of the drop rate? How is that fair to reward the people who took advantage knowing it was wrong? Compared to the people who wanted to make the purchase and not get extra crystals for not cheating the system?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Kaycg1 said:

Can confirm that these were the wrong Drop Rates. We've fixed the issue, and those that purchased the Crystals before the fix went out will get the correct crystals at some point in the near future. Sorry about that, Folks!

In all fairness, do you compensate everyone the same regardless of the drop rate? How is that fair to reward the people who took advantage knowing it was wrong? Compared to the people who wanted to make the purchase and not get extra crystals for not cheating the system?
    Everyone who got the wrong drop rates get compensation
    He’s complaining that people who got the correct drop rates won’t get compensation
    Isn't that redundant?
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    I think it was the X-Men crystals a while ago, I got them after the drop rate was fixed. I only got 1 set of crystals, others got 2 because they got ones with the wrong drop rate. That is just the way life goes. I got exactly what I paid for (well, correct drop rates at least) so I didn't have anything to be upset about. Not sure why people think they should get extra just because someone else is compensated.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    It was definitely bugged. Got it and got nine 4* and a 5* nexus. Never seen such bad cav nexus drop rates since their release. Glad Miike responded and we'll get compensated.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Anyone else thinking they are starting to do this on purpose XD
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Kaycg1 said:

Everyone who got the wrong drop rates get compensation
    He’s complaining that people who got the correct drop rates won’t get compensation
    Tbf this is like a limited time offer where your $50 have significantly more value and double your cav nexus crystals, and when it expires, those 10 crystals are gone and the value is much more underwhelming than it would have had been if it were 10 crystals since the offer was released. But yes, people who got the right drop rates don’t get compensated since those with incorrect drop rates could have been screwed over. Everyone wants those 10 extra crystals, kabam should check the recurring issue on their end. Also nice pulls to that guy with 6* beardo and that 6* nexus..
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 75
    I purchased the Thronebreaker bundle but wasn’t aware of a drop rate error.. How would I know if I received the wrong rates? I’m assuming my faith in Kabam is all i have now?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,986 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

It was definitely bugged. Got it and got nine 4* and a 5* nexus. Never seen such bad cav nexus drop rates since their release. Glad Miike responded and we'll get compensated.

Lol I got the exact same pulls. And the 6* crystal gave me a Namor, which would be amazing if he weren’t one of the only two champions I already have at sig 200 (Aegon is the other). Plus my last 6* featured was another Cyclops dupe.

I really thought I’d personally offended somebody at Kabam after today.
  • RvbensilvaRvbensilva Posts: 7
    I buy this offer today and when i am opening the crystal i feel strange because im only see 3* an 4* then i check the drop rates and they are wrong lol.
    I hope kabam make a refund of these 10 crystals
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Got it right after came out. Was so mad.

• BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Literally looked just like mine except I think I got one 5 star, really shows you how important those updated rates are.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Im really wondering if i got mine earlier than the fix because the rates i got seemed terrible, i got 1 5*.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I'm not complaining but even still...

CAIW was my second R3. Still haven't duped him smh. Nice pull.
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Looking forward to the fix. I was disappointed with the horrible pulls and drop rate. Glad it’s being fixed. I really need to just wait from now on when these things come out. Get it at the end and not the beginning.
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    Wondering if anyone knows about what time they fixed these crystals, or even what time they came out.

Bought mine at 12:08 PST. Seemed like horrible drop rates, til i landed both a 6* and5* nexus. The rest were 4 3*s and 4 4*s.
  • DernickDernick Posts: 26
    What time was it repaired? I bought this offer at 19:37
    Anyone got them yet?
    Just curious, that will help us gauge the time time frame. I got mine at 1:06, got almost all 3 stars and although that's usually what I get, something felt off about this one.
  • The_Chump said:

Wondering if anyone knows about what time they fixed these crystals, or even what time they came out.

Bought mine at 12:08 PST. Seemed like horrible drop rates, til i landed both a 6* and5* nexus. The rest were 4 3*s and 4 4*s.

I got mine around 1:35ish EST. Saw Mikes message around 1:48 EST that they had been fixed. So not sure when the cutoff was.
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Those who bought the offer early, do you still see incorrect rates in the card details? I got mine around 19:25 and when I look at the rates in the card now, correct rates are shown.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Those who bought the offer early, do you still see incorrect rates in the card details? I got mine around 19:25 and when I look at the rates in the card now, correct rates are shown.

Correct rates now
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Can we get the cutoff times for the switch from the old to the new drop rates @Kabam Miike ? I opened the crystals without looking at the drop rates and want to know if I had the old or the new ones. Thank You
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    Do we know what time this was fixed? I bought the bundle an hour after it came out but didnt check drop rates and found them low