**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need a new challenge

@Kabam Miike we need a new challenge at least once a month, besides doing AQ and AW the game gets boring

Comments

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Do you even game bro?? They have been coming out with new champs and new challenge every month for a while now
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Stu198311 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike we need a new challenge at least once a month, besides doing AQ and AW the game gets boring

Totally man! How about 1 every day!?!?
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76

imnoone wrote: »
    Do you even game bro?? They have been coming out with new champs and new challenge every month for a while now

Why else would I be here? :smile: my ign is Bullseye, and yes last month we had 2 but when was the last 1 before that? 3 month with the release of 5.2, it’s bad enough waiting for 5.4 without nothing else to do and then there’s the question of when 5.4 is complete, which I always aim to do in the first 24 hours! Then what? Wait 3 more month for a challenge again?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Stu198311 wrote: »

Why else would I be here? :smile: my ign is Bullseye, and yes last month we had 2 but when was the last 1 before that? 3 month with the release of 5.2, it’s bad enough waiting for 5.4 without nothing else to do and then there’s the question of when 5.4 is complete, which I always aim to do in the first 24 hours! Then what? Wait 3 more month for a challenge again?

Well if you’re completing each new chapter of the story content within a day then I guess it’s your fault for running out of things to do...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    24 hours for a new chapter of act 5 is ridiculous lol but I'd love to see regular challenges as well. Master quest is a misnomer. War is broken. AQ is repetitive. New content is good.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Once you do everything in the game then I may listen.
  • Stu198311 wrote: »

If you intend to finish every Act chapter in a day, then yes, you will be waiting a long time between content updates.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Maybe a one path 6* max rank, max lvl challenge that resets everyday, put in Hyperion, Mephisto, Juggernaut, Iceman, Morning Star with 5 souls, a few buffs, over 2m health each and a 10min timer for each fight.
    Rewards = 10 x Energy refills, 1k 5* Shards, 1k 4* Shards, 1 3x Crystal, 1 PHC, 10x Tier 5 basic ISO, Class Catalyst crystals, catalyst crystals etc, you get my drift.
  • There should be a single-chapter version of the Challenges where you fight as many champs as possible in a set time (~1hr), can have the same model as the Challenges (about 5 champs, repeated at increasing difficulty). Limited item use. Low or no energy cost. Reasonable rewards. Frequent turnover (weekly?). It can run concurrently with Monthly Event and other Challenges, share themes. Maybe tie milestone rewards/rank rewards with alliance rewards (top 5 times in alliance get extra Loyalty or Alliance Revive, or something).
  • Also, @Kabam Miike if you implement my idea by December 4th, I'll buy a PHC and an energy refill.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    You're already creating challenges for yourself by trying to complete events and acts in 24 hrs (and then complaining there's nothing left to do - LOL).

Why not set new challenges for yourself? Dust off your three star champs and try and do Master quest with them? Why not clear Heroic with two stars? With no cosmic or mystic champs?

The game has as many challenges as you care to give yourself. Go quest with some champs you haven't used in a while; see if you enjoy it.

Or alternately, if you've essentially finished the game, maybe it's time to move on?