**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Content to tackle after Cav?

MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,894 ★★★★★
Became Cav not too long ago. What is suggested to work on next? 100% act 5 or variants before returning to 6.2? If variants, what is best to start with? Here’s my current roster.

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    If you want to do variants, 5 through 7 (8), but try first to max a few more champs with the variant's specifics.
    But, I think it will be more interesting to start trying the cav EQ little by little, even if you can't complete it (I don't know your skills), a few stages will get you nice resources.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest trying variant 7 or 5. See how both go, you should have the roster to do either. You might be able to do variant 6 also but some of it is going to be kind of painful because you don’t have the best counters to all of it. If you can’t do any of those options or you do and then don’t know what to do next, go back and explore act 5.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Explore Act 5 first. Rewards still good for a Cav. Then find some variants that is suitable with your roster. That is what I did. :)
  • AzmingAzming Posts: 37
    0casual0 said:

Explore Act 5 first. Rewards still good for a Cav. Then find some variants that is suitable with your roster. That is what I did. :)

Ah yes, Elder's Bane title.
    I think u need some improvements about ur *6 champs.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    You are ready for V6
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Rank up Red Mags also
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,894 ★★★★★

Rank up Red Mags also

He is next up on my list to r5