**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards very unsatisfying: Why is cyclops and other terrible champions in the boss rush Crystal?

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
It’s not a reward or anything enjoyable to get more terrible useless champions as part of these rewards, especially 5* - we moved on to 6* - this doesn’t help my account or only makes me want to not spend and encourage others not to spend - and frankly, neither are these of cavalier cosmic eclipse crystals - let’s call them what they are 95% chance of iso and a lot of champion fodder around the few decent 6*. It seems like we’re going backwards in terms of rewards - for the effort and time the feeling of progression just isn’t there.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Everyone complains about lack of ISO...

My Cyclops wasn't a dupe and I have the 6 star version
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Wish there was a 6* challenge or chance for a 6* Crystal with those champs. 5* Crystals at this point for me are only opened for ISO.

None the less, it's basically a free 5*, no complaints
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I got a 5* ghost... Basically i got 20 sig stones... But meh who cares its a 5* and the event was easy
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132
    I also pulled a new 5* Cyclops, the blue one, which just reminded me that my last 6* was a dupe of that exact same Cyclops
  • MavRCK_ said:

It’s not a reward or anything enjoyable to get more terrible useless champions as part of these rewards, especially 5* - we moved on to 6* - this doesn’t help my account or only makes me want to not spend and encourage others not to spend - and frankly, neither are these of cavalier cosmic eclipse crystals - let’s call them what they are 95% chance of iso and a lot of champion fodder around the few decent 6*. It seems like we’re going backwards in terms of rewards - for the effort and time the feeling of progression just isn’t there.

I think the feeling of going backwards depends not on the content or the rewards, but whether a player's aspirations exceed their capabilities. At least, this is what I assume, as I don't have this particular problem.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Boss Rush Challenge
    Rewards: 250 6* shards, 24 random iso bricks, and some gold.
    Not bad i guess...

I wish they stopped putting out 2017 content though. Woulda been nice to have a challenge for some 6* shards.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I pulled Hela from boss rush crystal, so it is just sig increase plus 6* shards as I duped her few times already. Just move on.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I pulled kilmonger, which put him to sig 200. I just pulled void at 6* (unawakened), so there is still value there I think.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Despite what the forums lead you to believe, the vast majority of the playerbase still actively uses 5* and hasn’t 100% everything in the game yet.

Let them have an event for once. For us with the developed rosters we got a free 5* for no more than 10 minutes of content. Just take the small 6* shards and iso (or ultra rare Daredevil OG) and move on

Agreed. If my OP max sig champ is 5*, he’s on the team. Ultron and moleman are the only 6*s that almost always show up for questing for me, rhulk, venom, and sorc supreme next after that.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Always complaining, never grateful.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    The solo event coming should aid you
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Any 5* is just another 275 6* shards right now.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Why u having trouble with free iso? The quest wasn't hard at all. It was below average one.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    The core of this game is RANDOM. There is always good and bad pulls. Never only one side. It is the core aspect of this game, and while it sounds like I'm a douche, if you dislike such an essential part of this game, youbmight wanna consider playing sth else, because this is like disliking Minecraft for having only blocks in the world...
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    The biggest problem I have with this event is the timing of its release. On paper it looks like we are going to have to run it a second time to score points on the "Not another anime reference" solo event.
    Why release the event ahead of the solo objective?

Read the first paragraph here...

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    If I never pull blue underwear Cyclops again — of any rarity — I’ll be happy.
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    Here's a free 5*, let me complain about it.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    I understand where the OP is coming from. For a change, they can give a reward that doesn’t have any trash in it. Since most on here claim that 5* are useless for them and are just iso/six star shards, what’s the harm in giving a crystal with no trash in it? For someone with a not so developed account, this could be an account changing pull if they pull a solid champ. For everyone else, it’s still iso/six star shards.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Philosophically, I think this is commonplace in many gacha game setups. There’s excitement in having the “thrill of victory/agony of defeat” closely juxtaposed in pRNG results. It’s nothing new to the game—at some level, the team has even tried via the update program to lessen the sting a bit.

Have you checked out any other crystals in game? There’s usually this type of tension in every one of them. Just part of the game.

Dr. Zola
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Jeal79 said:

The biggest problem I have with this event is the timing of its release. On paper it looks like we are going to have to run it a second time to score points on the "Not another anime reference" solo event.

istg my mail did not look like this :D either i'm trippin or was it different for others XD
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Jeal79 said:

istg my mail did not look like this :D either i'm trippin or was it different for others XD
    Well I can't comment on the tripping or not. Since they separated the inbox messages from updates, these messages typically go un-read for me because it's more entertaining to keep myself guessing.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Finished it! got a 2014 champ??? Thanks!
    And one that hasn't even been reworked since then!
    Can you imagine the joy and pleasure it brought me?