**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platpool Part Exchange

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Are we ever going to get this? I have every part for the five star platpool except for the torso and at least 2 of each of the other pieces.

Comments

• Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Got cash? Lol
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Finish in the top of the arena and get the selector. It’s a grind but at least the selector will make a full champion for you
  • Still it takes forever to get one piece, it’s pretty lame to sit on multiple pieces. The time and money it takes to get 1 PP is why not many people have him, expecting that duplicate pieces will ever add up to a another PP is insane
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Proud owner of 5 left arms, 4 heads, and 3 legs. Then again, all it wouls give me is a new pfp.
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    What will be the score required in arena for 11-300 position for selector. Any ideas.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Shannok said:

What will be the score required in arena for 11-300 position for selector. Any ideas.

Bots mercs place
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★

Are we ever going to get this? I have every part for the five star platpool except for the torso and at least 2 of each of the other pieces.

Same. And my son has the damn torso but needs legs, which I have 3 sets of
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Lots of 5* pieces. Just not the right ones.

Anyone need a torso? How about an arm?

Dr. Zola
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    DrZola said:

Lots of 5* pieces. Just not the right ones.

Anyone need a torso? How about an arm?

Dr. Zola

Go fish
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    There was a part exchange.
    Exchange parts for cash, lol :smiley:
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Maybe they will include them as part of the gifting event this year 😂😂
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

Finish in the top of the arena and get the selector. It’s a grind but at least the selector will make a full champion for you

When they rolled out Platpool last year, they said they were going to have an part exchange to swap out excess parts for ones you were missing