**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are Your Predictions for Comp Today?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
According to Miike we’re getting solo comp today.

Are y’all thinking another small package, or a larger one with shards and stuff?

Comments

• JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Be optimistic guys
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Riptide said:

Half a unit and 10 gold

10? Your pushing it. Divide that # by 10 :p
    Nah 4 gold to cover what we used on our symbiote
    oh ye, can't forget Lil Steve
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    200 4-hour crystals…

Just kidding. I think it will look like the previous.

Dr. Zola
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

Be optimistic guys

I am optimistic. I hope this comp will be big enough to actually compensate my losses. The bugs alone cost me about 10 revives this month. I hope to get that back bcs else it'd be unfair
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    6star Selector. They ask what champ you want and give it to you.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    All kidding aside, I'm not expecting much. However, I will take anything because it is free, and it's just a game. They could say and do nothing. So I'll appreciate whatever.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    3 Level1 Health potion
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    3 tier 1 iso since everyone has iso problems.