**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are Your Predictions for Comp Today?

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★

Typhoon said:

Hey everybody, compensation packages should be identical to the last ones with Potions and Revives. We know that this doesn't address each individuals needs, but as we laid out in this post here, there are many factors that lead to us not being able to accurately measure the impact of these issues.

For instance, on this thread alone (and I'm not throwing any shade, just trying to illustrate), I count at least 2 people that are on devices that are not affected by the issues that we're issuing these compensation packages for. This doesn't mean there aren't issues affecting them, but it is not the control input issues.

We're going to keep monitoring the situation and how players are affected, and try and get more accurate, but it is not easy. This is why we're going with generalized packages based on the difference between the "before and after" resource use based on existing content.

Doesn't seem like there's much issue figuring out how to issue weekly compensation for AQ/AW... so why is it such an issue for single player modes? You guys have done a fantastic job of avoiding this question since the start; just feels like you're kicking the can down the road at this point.
    I just mentioned how we're doing it in this post. "This is why we're going with generalized packages based on the difference between the "before and after" resource use based on existing content."

Further, the AW and AQ Comp have not changed calculations at all. We started them early, and have kept them going. They're probably a little bit much, considering nobody is using all of those resources, but we're not going to change them now.
    Does this calculation include the ones who are most affected who took kabaam's advice a few months ago and just stopped doing some of the harder content because we don't want to waste that many revives/potions. It just seems a bit weird that in game modes not everyone participates in we get tons of revives/potions on a weekly basis, however in content that pretty much everyone goes into we get a monthly package that compares to the weekly package of the aq/aw revives.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Android users are affected by press fight - game freezes issue since 2020 summer. And memory leak issue! Just wow!

• Please remember to report those bugs so that they can be addressed. If you are suffering from an input issue on an Android device, it is unrelated and could possibly be fixed before other content. It also has to be accounted for when making decisions around Compensation and content, but we can't do that if we don't know about it.

Those bugs have been reported long ago by a lot of users: there are over two thousand posts in the "Android Lag and Crash thread", and a good number of discussion about those issues are opened (and quickly closed and redirected to the previously mentioned thread) every day, but we are still there experiencing the same problems month after month, so i really doubt that your company will fix the game in the next update.
    You also haven't replied to my question: if I understood you are checking data of only those accounts that are affected by the control input issue, but why? Why not others too? We are experiencing the same problems for the same period of time if not even longer, so we should be considered too...
    Because we don't know who is affected by different issues, which is why we need to make sure players are reporting them. Further, there is no issue like this that is affecting "all" Android devices because of the sheer breadth of the devices and how different they are.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    If it’s a joke, I don’t get it. I used more than this in 2 days on cosmic horror and act 7 with an incomprehensible failure of dexes.
    I was expecting a nexus plus plus plus for the shear pain and lack of enjoyment in crushing content I can’t appreciate due to data leaks and input drops.
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★

Hey everybody, compensation packages should be identical to the last ones with Potions and Revives. We know that this doesn't address each individuals needs, but as we laid out in this post here, there are many factors that lead to us not being able to accurately measure the impact of these issues.

For instance, on this thread alone (and I'm not throwing any shade, just trying to illustrate), I count at least 2 people that are on devices that are not affected by the issues that we're issuing these compensation packages for. This doesn't mean there aren't issues affecting them, but it is not the control input issues.

We're going to keep monitoring the situation and how players are affected, and try and get more accurate, but it is not easy. This is why we're going with generalized packages based on the difference between the "before and after" resource use based on existing content.

WHY NO INCURSIONS STUFF???
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

Please remember to report those bugs so that they can be addressed. If you are suffering from an input issue on an Android device, it is unrelated and could possibly be fixed before other content. It also has to be accounted for when making decisions around Compensation and content, but we can't do that if we don't know about it.

Those bugs have been reported long ago by a lot of users: there are over two thousand posts in the "Android Lag and Crash thread", and a good number of discussion about those issues are opened (and quickly closed and redirected to the previously mentioned thread) every day, but we are still there experiencing the same problems month after month, so i really doubt that your company will fix the game in the next update.
    You also haven't replied to my question: if I understood you are checking data of only those accounts that are affected by the control input issue, but why? Why not others too? We are experiencing the same problems for the same period of time if not even longer, so we should be considered too...
    Because we don't know who is affected by different issues, which is why we need to make sure players are reporting them. Further, there is no issue like this that is affecting "all" Android devices because of the sheer breadth of the devices and how different they are.
    2 quick questions about some of the bugs since you seem temporarily engaged with this thread.

I believe you said last month's and this most recent update combined were supposed to fix the memory leak (I think that was it) that could be causing issues for Android that you said might manifest as the input issues and unreliable champ behavior. I don't believe these issues have been resolved (freezing, skipping frames, blocking instead of activating specials even when done when the button is lit up, doing wrong attacks or moving the wrong way, etc.) so I would like to know if that means you guys view your work as done on this issue or if you are still going to try to fix it.

Secondly, the brief update notes indicated a fix for blocking instead of activating the special, but there was no mention of this power bar dimming change. Are we to understand this was the bug fix for that issue? My issue with block happening instead of special activation was never due to the enemy using their special when I tried to activate mine. My issue has been either after I do a combo and activate special I block sometimes instead of when intercepting an enemy attack I get block instead of special. This is not a timing issue on my part because the game has the time to make my champion block when it should instead be a special. Is this supposed to be fixed, are you done with that also by just making the special button and power bar almost disappear or will that still be worked on also?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

Was honestly expecting a bit more considering the V33.0 patch notes confirmed that another input bug people have been reporting was true (special button blocking instead of launching sp)

It is unclear if this was supposed to be fixed by that change making the button and power bar almost disappear but for me the issue is still happening and had nothing to do with trying to do a special during the opponent's special.