**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Slumber node is Bugged ?

I am doing Act 7.2.4 there is a path with Slumber,Flare,etc,.. in which Slumber Stun and Power locks the opponent for 15 sec and there attack is increased afterwards. In many fights opponents never get powerlocked.As we mostly finish fights before Stun expire so its can be ignored. But Sometimes they r not getting stunned.
I w
Warlock got Powerlock but no stun

Comments

• ï heard corvus reduces AA against techs

Yep this is the answer. OP I assume you used Corvus against Howard the duck on that path first? And got your tech charge which then reduced the chance for slumber to activate against warlock
    Damn IDK corvus has AAR !
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

ï heard corvus reduces AA against techs

Yep this is the answer. OP I assume you used Corvus against Howard the duck on that path first? And got your tech charge which then reduced the chance for slumber to activate against warlock
    Damn IDK corvus has AAR !
    It's only against tech champions, off the top of my head I think it's 25%
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Also, if you have Pacify mastery (or whichever one that reduces AA while stunned), that has lead me in the past to have occasions where Slumber doesn't place the power lock or doesn't place the stun at the start of the fight.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★

ï heard corvus reduces AA against techs

Yeah I remember this happening to me and coming to the forums to figure out why. LOL.