**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Persistant Charges? Help find the Cause of the Bug!

1789101113»

Comments

• Batman_DC_7Batman_DC_7 Posts: 3
    Hi, Team, I have had issue with apocalypse charges. Even after defeating 4 champions in incursion. It was remain at 3 charge only. Hence I was unable to apply horseman buff on my Domino. Check and revert.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    https://youtu.be/rXy1M0u-nyw

I concur, in AQ today and yesterday map 5, i use apoc against mutant robot. In the video shown apoc still behaves as per normal and he gains his effects like he would at 3 charges when you use a special you get both the light ending and medium ending debuffs, but apoc is still at 1 persistent charge. When i go further in to the quest and fight the next mutant robot, his persistent charges are still problematic. Even down the road when i don't fight mutant robot, i still cant get his persistent charges above 3. Sometimes i can get it to 4, sometimes i can't, its not consistent. Please fix.

Side note, the video also perfectly demonstrates at 0:30 the game freezing bug that most of us i believe are experiencing right now, where the game freezes for 1 second or so and can cause you to potentially miss your combo or miss an evade or miss the timing to use specials.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

I concur, in AQ today and yesterday map 5, i use apoc against mutant robot. In the video shown apoc still behaves as per normal and he gains his effects like he would at 3 charges when you use a special you get both the light ending and medium ending debuffs, but apoc is still at 1 persistent charge. When i go further in to the quest and fight the next mutant robot, his persistent charges are still problematic. Even down the road when i don't fight mutant robot, i still cant get his persistent charges above 3. Sometimes i can get it to 4, sometimes i can't, its not consistent. Please fix.

He doesn't get any from Robots.
    edited August 2021

He doesn't get any from Robots.
    He should get +2 charges at the start of the fight when fighting a mutant, doesn't have to be a non-robot mutant. But you are correct that i wont +1 charge after defeating a robot, i forgot about that.
    I had no problems with apoc persistent charges previously until the recent server maintenance/latest update

Ok fine, I had to go into the champion spotlight to see what you guys mean. In my defense, it's not immediately apparent just by reading the abilities alone. @Kabam Miike if this point can be made clearer please update apoc description to say that robots no matter what class they are will not grant genetic code. If the intention is for apoc to be able to gain charges even against mutant robots then please make it clear in the forums thanks.
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 114
    Can we get a progress report of the persistent charge issue??
  • asbhi6509asbhi6509 Posts: 2
    Username in-game - abhis_marvc
    For my Nick fury the persistent charge icon is not showing in game. please support regarding the same and screen shot is attached for further assistance.
  • asbhi6509asbhi6509 Posts: 2

asbhi6509 said:

Username in-game - abhis_marvc
    For my Nick fury the persistent charge icon is not showing in game. please support regarding the same and screen shot is attached for further assistance.

Bruh lmao. He needs to be duped
    Thanks bro for your input. since I'm pretty new to the game it has merely been days for me so I don't have much experience or info.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Alliance War, Node 48
    Human Torch preflight failed to activate and was automatically returned to me.

(Also happened on the boss in the last war)

https://youtu.be/fn4QtLjCuLE
  • joebabbojoebabbo Posts: 15
    Apocalypse not getting charges for AQ fights

IGN: joebabbo
    Device: iPhone 13 Pro
    Date and Time: 22-Nov 18:30 EST
    Champion affected: Apocalypse
    Opponent: Mutant Ultron droid
    Game Mode: AQ Map 5 (Day 3)
    Node: Tier 2, path 5, node 54
    Problem: entered fight, only 2 charges. Exited fight, still 2 charges

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    joebabbo said:

Apocalypse not getting charges for AQ fights

IGN: joebabbo
    Device: iPhone 13 Pro
    Date and Time: 22-Nov 18:30 EST
    Champion affected: Apocalypse
    Opponent: Mutant Ultron droid
    Game Mode: AQ Map 5 (Day 3)
    Node: Tier 2, path 5, node 54
    Problem: entered fight, only 2 charges. Exited fight, still 2 charges

Apoc does not get persistent charges from fighting robots.
  • joebabbojoebabbo Posts: 15
    Yep, my bad. Was thinking (Tech)Robot.
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    Lost Odin prefights on Hercules in AQ map 8, had used Odin prefights to put 2 buffs on Hercules, during fight vs hit monkey game crashed, restarted and the buffs are now gone. Going to make buffed up path much more difficult now.
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    Username: The Tinkerer
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 6:30pm January 7, 2022
    Champion Involved: 6* rank 2 War Machine
    Opponent Champion: 6* Venom
    Game Mode: Sidequest, Epic difficulty
    Quest Node: 1st node, Achilles Heel path

Defeated the node with War Machine, I have 2x #Hero on my team and received no charges from winning the fight.

Only happened on the first fight of the quest. After defeating the second fight (Thor) I received charges.
  • Username : loggerhead
    Date / time 6 pm est 2/19 / 2022

Champ involved : 5 star awakened Corvus , 4 star awakened sentry and 5 star unawakened Champion

Corvus fought nimrod, gambit spider ham and hulk buster suit
    Sentry and champion fought the scarlet witch chain of enemies on the new savage land map.

I didn’t originally notice Corvus missing charges until I didn’t get his true strike buff when knocking down spider ham after he evaded. I retried the quest with Corvus and noticed the missing charges. Then I again did the quest but with a handful of other persistent charge champs including aegon, sentry and the champion and all they all can gain charges while fighting but do not keep the charges after the fight.

Restarting the game did not help and I am fully updated .
    Thank you for any help.
  • ricoblricobl Posts: 11
    Username:
    ricobl

Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue:
    I don't remember

Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus)
    5 star unawakened Corvus

Opponent Champion
    Multiple

Game Mode
    Any journey to the savage land side quest

Quest Node (if applicable)
    Any

And some further questions, if you have this information as well:

Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game)
    I think so

Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?
    Just noticed with Corvus

Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance)
    Not sure

Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?
    No. It seems consistent.

Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.
    No screenshots but this seemed to happen consistently when finishing the fight with a striker (Colossus, Wolverine)
  • Fight_MilkFight_Milk Posts: 2
    Username - Fight Milk
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue - Jan 26th, 330 pm EST
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) - Unawakened 5 star corvus
    Opponent Champion - star lord and sabretooth
    Game Mode - Cant remember - I defeated classic cap and got a charge, then knocked out star lord but still had one charge after the fight, then knocked out sabretooth and still had one charge after the fight
    Quest Node (if applicable)
  • Donination13Donination13 Posts: 42
    edited February 2022

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    IGN: Dr. Zola
    Date/time: 2/23/22 7pm EST
    Champion: Corvus Glaive 5* L130
    Opponent: Thor Ragnarok
    Game mode: SQ 3.1 Legendary

Entered fight with one persistent charge from defeating PsychoMan (+1 charge for sabotage tech). Defeated Thor Rags (+1 charge for eliminate Avengers) and got auto-blocked during fight (+1 charge for challenge defenses—call out appeared on screen).

Finished Thor Rags fight with total of 2 persistent charges instead of the 3 that should have registered.

Dr. Zola
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    IGN: Seraph-One
    Date/time: 05/03/2023, 08:30 GMT
    Champion: Hercules, R4 6 Star (sig 200)
    Opponent: Map 8, 2nd section, Venom

Applied Odin and Galan prefights to Hercules in Section 1. Logged in this morning and took my first fight in section 2, Venom and all charges were gone. Not ideal as we have Special Interference today, Day 5, and I need to use SP1 to gain buffs for the buffed up lane I run in Section 2 and 3.